Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Pixel Ponies!

Moon Sugar

sig-4475933.6eekoi.jpg

Taking a couple art requests at a time. 

They won't be in any particular order, or necessarily the same style

I prefer drawing pretty mares

Please no generic messages asking messages, instead if you'd like art tell me your favorite ice cream flavor

If I decide to draw you something please reply. Just 'Brohoofing' a piece is just rude af in my opinion.

^fastest way for me to stop doing these kinds of threads

Edited by Moon Sugar

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you take a shot at my pony OC? Any pose/expression is fine.

(I hope that she's pretty enough!)

:D

Reference:

post-14906-0-05341600-1461111751_thumb.jpg

I'm a plain fella and like vanilla for me, well and strawberry. 

Hmm pretty mane hey? Let's see...

Here are my pretty mane

post-35804-0-99233200-1461111832_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-32556500-1461111846_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-07319900-1461111853_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-07574300-1461111861_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-00220600-1461111876_thumb.png

Thanks for actually reading my post. I'll see if I can get to your guys's soon! <3

-facepalms to the moon- I'm so, so sorry! I should've read the post better, Xp Thanks for looking at my request though, I'll be sure to Read in the future!

My favourite flavour is durian ( if you know what that is. But seriously try it it tastes like heaven ).

Hmm, could you draw diva? She's in my sig

My favourite flavour is durian ( if you know what that is. But seriously try it it tastes like heaven ).

Hmm, could you draw diva? She's in my sig

2yo8svp.png

I like fun flirty characters like Diva

Could I request some art? I'd love it if you could draw Cyan Flare for me! :squee: And my favourite flavour ice cream is chocolate brownie! It's amazing!!

v5DqkN3.jpgAny pose is fine! :D

(^By Glitterbomb)

My elegant unicorn character doesn't have colors yet, but I do have Socks (link in signature). I think she's pretty. Cute, too. My favorite ice cream is probably Moose Tracks. I think it's just a local flavor, though.

2efuza9.png

Here you go!

Uhm... hiya.

I suppose if I really have to work it down to a single choice, I would have to say that Baskin Robbins' Mint Chocolate Chip has to be my ABSOLUTE favorite flavor... but to be honest, there are a number of choices that I could give, and still be mostly accurate... Rainbow Surprise, Cookies 'N' Cream, French Vanilla, Cherry Cheesecake, Green Tea... ALL delicious!  Heck, Tutti Frutti isn't even an ice cream flavor they make anymore, I think - though it has been some time since I looked.

Now, Italian Ice IS NOT ICE CREAM... but they're pretty good.  Same with Dippin' Dots; not ice cream, but nummy nonetheless.

Uhm... wasn't there something else I was supposed to mention?  

... eh, I guess not - talking about ice cream is AWESOME!      :pinkie:

Uhm... hiya.

I suppose if I really have to work it down to a single choice, I would have to say that Baskin Robbins' Mint Chocolate Chip has to be my ABSOLUTE favorite flavor... but to be honest, there are a number of choices that I could give, and still be mostly accurate... Rainbow Surprise, Cookies 'N' Cream, French Vanilla, Cherry Cheesecake, Green Tea... ALL delicious!  Heck, Tutti Frutti isn't even an ice cream flavor they make anymore, I think - though it has been some time since I looked.

Now, Italian Ice IS NOT ICE CREAM... but they're pretty good.  Same with Dippin' Dots; not ice cream, but nummy nonetheless.

Uhm... wasn't there something else I was supposed to mention?  

... eh, I guess not - talking about ice cream is AWESOME!      :pinkie:

You are adorable.

I'm a huge sucker for cookies and cream, I can't live without it :P.

Here's my OC! Take the time you need, no rush :)

attachicon.gifrefffff.png

Your oc is a precious angel

faufiv.jpg