Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the mane 6 has the best mane?

Champion RD92

Best Mane?  

104 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the mane 6 has the best mane?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack

Really,really, really hard question

(Goes insane)

Ok, after meditating it, I'm going to give Rarity and Rainbow Dash first place, Fluttershy second (sorry, my Flutter!), Twilight third, Applejack fourth and Pinkie last.

Edited by Flutterash

Rainbow Dash by a longshot. It's a little messy so that's pretty cool, adds to her tomboyishness.

Plus, it's colored in roygbv, up how can you beat that?! It's so AWESOME! I especially like it in her GGG dress.

Edited by NASCARFAN160

I've been feeling sad. I make my avatar resemble how I feel.

Awwww, cheer up buddy! Hey, I know what'll make ya feel better, how 'bout some CUPCA- :blink: oh wait, I mean, uh, AHA!!! I got it, how 'bout some good ol SCHADENFREUDE!!! :lol:

Feel better? :)

Rainbow Dash because rainbows. And the style is really nice in my opinion. Twilight's mane coloration is stunning, however.

But Rainbow has rainbows.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy and (even though I don't like her) Rarity. The two just know how to pull off girly (but ever-so-glorious) long hair/manes. Fluttershy's more like a humble pretty while Rarity's is obviously made to make her look fabulous, for a lack of better term.

I have to be honest ( :huh: ), I'm gonna pick Rarity. First off, I really do liker her more for some reason, but that maybe because Pinkie has gotten slightly annoyign to me. Anyways, I really liker the style of her mane, her being a fashionita and all :P.

After that, Imma go to fanboy mode and say Applejack's too, just because it looks most human to me. Plus I do like blondies :wub: