Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the mane 6 has the best mane?

Champion RD92

Best Mane?  

104 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the mane 6 has the best mane?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack

Imma have to say Fluttershy on this one. Rarity would be next, but I just cant seem to stand her for some reason. So instead I shall place Applejack above Rarity because she reminds of this girl I had and still slightly do have a crush on from middle school.

1. Fluttershy

2. Applejack

3.Rarity

4.Pinkie Pie

5.Twilight

6.Rainbow Dash

Holy fuck how times change. I feel terrible for this list. xD

>Fluttershy as first

Holy balls this post is old and holy hell how it shows how new I must have been then. xD

This needs fixing. Now.

Haven obviously has best hair bar none.

Even if I do actually like the hairstyle of Fluttershy and Rarity for their general grace and lady-like design, I think I have to move the favor over to Pinkie. The fact her hair can go from crazy poofy to simple, cute, and long is a plus. Not to mention it's just naturally adorable.

Twi comes close to second after her. Maybe. Rarity would follow after that then Fluttershy, Applejack, and Dashie.

The only thing that will stay the same is having Dashie at the bottom of that list. x)

Rarity. And close second is...Pinkie Pie. Yes. Pinkie Pie...her hair is like mine's natural state.

(Pirate Pony adds three tons of gel...five minutes later)

img-524971-1-pinkie_pie__happy_filly_by_

I'd go with Rarity's but, in all honesty, I love every single one the Mane Six's manes. They're all beautiful, and perfectly coloured to suit their coat colour, but I just think Rarity has the one with the best style. I adore that colour as well.  :pout: Fab.

• Brohoof 1