Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Too many "Ask..." topics

Because its The Best game EVER! :D

Why are you SO pretty?

Its because

I was born this way HEEY i was born this way Heey!

Why didn't you get me a present for my birthday?

Opps! Guess i got to busy planning the HoneyMoon!

Do you think you'll ever be able to forgive Queen Chrysalis for impersonating you and trying to take over the kingdom? 'Cause I sure wouldn't.

Never.......... Edited by Wobniar

Dear Princess Cadence,

I just wanted to check up on how you and your new husband are holding up? I hope you two are having a wonderful honeymoon. Me and Luna have put together a gift basket for your union celebration as well. I hope you receive it soon.

~Celestia

• Brohoof 1

*TARDIS appears*

How the hay did I get here-- oh, hello!

How lovely to see you, miss... Cadenza, is it? Lovely wedding, to many changelings for my taste, but I guess everypony is a critic, right?

Anyways, would you mind kindly telling me when I am?

Hey Cadence! If I become a changeling, just know that I betrayed Chrysalis and am on Celestia's side.

And by the way, tell Chrysalis that I want her to bring her best changelings to duke it out with me. Tell her to HIT ME with HER BEST SHOT.

Dear Princess Cadence,

I just wanted to check up on how you and your new husband are holding up? I hope you two are having a wonderful honeymoon. Me and Luna have put together a gift basket for your union celebration as well. I hope you receive it soon.

~Celestia

Thank You Celestia! We are doing quite well!

*TARDIS appears*

How the hay did I get here-- oh, hello!

How lovely to see you, miss... Cadenza, is it? Lovely wedding, to many changelings for my taste, but I guess everypony is a critic, right?

Anyways, would you mind kindly telling me when I am?

Why you are The Royal City Of Canterlot! of course!

you know...how is it you and your husband manged to gather that much magic? don't tell me celstia is that weak....

Of course Celestia Is not Weak! I am pretty Sure Celestia and my Shining Armor are on an almost equal magic level...Except the fact Celestia got owned by Chrysalis...

Hey Cadence! If I become a changeling, just know that I betrayed Chrysalis and am on Celestia's side.

And by the way, tell Chrysalis that I want her to bring her best changelings to duke it out with me. Tell her to HIT ME with HER BEST SHOT.

Noted

Thank You Celestia! We are doing quite well!

Why you are The Royal City Of Canterlot! of course!

Of course Celestia Is not Weak! I am pretty Sure Celestia and my Shining Armor are on an almost equal magic level...Except the fact Celestia got owned by Chrysalis...

Noted

Anyway, Cadence, how's your day been? You play Minecraft?

Anyway, Cadence, how's your day been? You play Minecraft?

Iv'e been good. And yes i do play Minecraft

Nonono, you silly pony, when are we?

Hmm.......... Well Today is MayDay.... Which means its the first day of may in the 2,012th year

i know your shining armor and his guards are pretty good guards but if you ever need any 'heavy' assault, call me and i can ensure you nopony will ever mess with you again.

Intresting..... Noted......

Iv'e been good. And yes i do play Minecraft

Hmm.......... Well Today is MayDay.... Which means its the first day of may in the 2,012th year

Intresting..... Noted......

Finally, somepony who actually knows gaming!

Finally, somepony who actually knows gaming!

Oh come on, it isn't that bad.

Lots of ponies here play minecraft, including me!

Princess, I've been meaning to ask, if you are also an Alicorn, do you have god-like powers too?

Uh, hello? She was Twilight's foalsitter, she thinks very highly of her.

I know i just want to see what she says.

Oh come on, it isn't that bad.

Lots of ponies here play minecraft, including me!

Princess, I've been meaning to ask, if you are also an Alicorn, do you have god-like powers too?

Yes i can Conduct Love in every pony. Although i can't control the sun and moon, I like stopping Fights between each pony with my spells.

What do you think about Twilight Sparkle?

I think of her very Highly! I was her Foalsitter, But now im her Sister-in-law. So i love her like a sister.