Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Princess Cadence, who is your mother?

I never met her..... I was raised under my Aunt Celestia.

If you were stuck on some island and couldent use magic or fly who would you want with you?

So when did ya run into "Miss Swiss Cheese Legs" anyways?

I ran into her at the super market picking up somethings. I accidentally bumped into her and dropped all of her stuff. so she took my form and put me in a grocery bag and threw me into the caverns!

How did you and shining armor meet?

It was my first day of Foalsitting Twilight. I was talking with Twilight's parents and he came in and walked over to me. He complemented on how i looked. And so we went out and had a few drinks. and soon like 2 years later he got down on his hooves and said "Cadance.. Will you.....Uhh." and then i whispered in his ear "yes." and that's the story on how i met Shining Armor.

Your Highness, do you have any assignments for us, we are so bored. Reach had more action in it.

Get some scout reports on season 3... I must know if i return.... I-I mean uhh... No i do not! Hehehehe :unsure: Edited by Wobniar

Is love really "in bloom"?

Yes

Oh hell i missed the wedding! anyway...how the heck did you get capture...i mean arent you supposed to be like one of the strongest ponies out there?

I ran into Chrysalis at the super market picking up somethings. I accidentally bumped into her and dropped all of her stuff. so she took my form and put me in a grocery bag and threw me into the caverns!

Yes

I ran into Chrysalis at the super market picking up somethings. I accidentally bumped into her and dropped all of her stuff. so she took my form and put me in a grocery bag and threw me into the caverns!

really? did not even fight back? i would at least kick my way out the basket...

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

You say you have the power to control love... DOES THAT MEAN ALL SHIP- AND CLOPFICS IN EXISTANCE ARE YOUR DOING!?

(My Celestia! She must be the most powerful pony in the entire multiverse!)

Edited by Zhinzo

• 7 years later...

Is your name Cadence or Cadance why the confusion? What's mi amore cadenza? As far as I know Cadance is not a word. I don't mean any offense to any of this. I may be a fighter but I'm also a lover. Big fan!

• 3 weeks later...

Cadance, this is gonna sound crazy. And even though you are married and have a daughter. I just want to tell you that I've been crushing on your since you first arrived and I hope you, Shining and cute little Flurry have a long, happy life together

• 6 months later...