Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Video Game Posters: Do you have any?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

You know something I love? Posters. Those wonderful wall decorations that can remind us constantly of the things that we love. One of those things that I love, of course, is gaming. One thing I have noticed though is that I don't have many video game related posters nowadays, MLP sorta took over my room in that regard. I need to invest in some posters for games I love. :3 

This makes me wonder though, do you all have any video game posters? If so, what do you have? Share the magic of video game wall decor!  :yay:

• Brohoof 4

If I hang up the maps I get does that count?

Besides my Red Dead Redemption, Bloodborne, Fallout and Borderlands 2 posters, I've got the map of GTA 5's Los Santos and MGS5's Afganistan. If I get a Max Payne poster I'll be set.  :smug:

• Brohoof 1

I feel like I used to have a of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons... but I'm not too sure anymore. I do have a map from Skyrim and a poster of one of the Batman Arkham games even though I never played the Batman games... (and not really a big fan of the superhero themselves, so that was kind of an awkward gift)

The LoZ one was the only one I ever hung up though. Not really too into posters I guess.

Edited by Mutemutt

I have a 24" x 40" poster of one of the covers of Game Informer from a few years ago featuring art for the reboot of Tomb Raider.  I have the actual issue of the magazine, and fell in love with the cover.  Then I saw that for a limited time, you could get a poster of it if you had enough points in GameStop's Powerup Rewards program.  It was the only thing I ever got from that program, and I actually haven't bought anything from Gamestop in years.  Here it is:

post-29846-0-49689300-1461294518_thumb.jpg

And if you look closely, you can see a reflection of Trixie and Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 2

Hello, @@Kyoshi

This seems to be more of a general question rather than anything directly related to media. I will be moving this thread to General Discussion.

Thank you!

:grin:

P.S

I have a Pokemon X and Pokemon Y poster as well as a Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire poster.

• Brohoof 2

Sure do. Don't have a wall to put them on, though. All my crap is locked away in storage. I don't remember all that i have, but the ones I do remember include New Super Mario Bros., Modern Warfare 2, GTA V, Mario Kart Wii, Halo Reach, Pokemon, and LEGO game posters.

I've got a Black Ops III poster, a Watchdogs poster, and a Fallout 4 poster, all of which were preorder bonuses. 

To me, that is the best kind of pre-order bonus. Instead of locking off content in the game, I wish companies would just give you a poster instead. 

Nope. I've never had one before that I can recall. I intend to decorate my apartment with woodwind and music stuff. There's this G3 MLP poster I saw at a vintage store last year... If it's still there, I'd like to have that, too.

I never bought myself a Video Game Poster, so i only had the ones, that were included with the game itself.

Like the Gta 1,2 and London Posters, the Jak and Daxter Map and the SIlent Hill 4 Mini Poster.

But i only ever hung the Jak and Daxter Poster on my wall. But not anymore.

The walls of my room used to be filled up with tonnes of video game posters, but I took them all down a few years back. Posters are one of those things I wish I could like again, but I always feel embarrassed putting them up on my walls. I'm not sure why, however.

• Brohoof 2

I don't really have too many video game posters. I have a Black Ops III poster, a Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess wall scroll and this long 30th Anniversary Super Mario Bros. poster. ^^

I have a few, yes.

New Super Mario Bros. 2, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD:

post-26550-0-60603200-1461337961_thumb.jpg

Super Mario (cast), Donkey Kong, and Super Mario 3D World:

post-26550-0-89519500-1461337965_thumb.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario Bros. 3:

post-26550-0-98204600-1461337973_thumb.jpg

Super Mario (timeline) and New Super Mario Bros. Wii:

post-26550-0-89786300-1461337977_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've had a Sonic poster, Super Smash Bros. poster, Mass Effect 3 poster, Skyrim poster, numerous game maps if they count, and a poster describing various game cliches. :P

Unfortunately I don't have any of them up right now since I'm in the process of having my walls repainted. Not sure if I'll even put them up again once they're done. I've been considering just starting afresh and getting new ones.

• Brohoof 1

I have a Nintendo Power Poster with all of the NP covers on it(which I still have yet to hang up), a small Project X Zone and Pokemon ORAS posters, and a huge Twilight Princess wall scroll. My brother also as an MGS wallscroll that he never took with him when he moved out so I'm contemplating on taking it when I get the chance.

I'll probably take a picture of it when I get home

I currently have posters of Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, COD: Modern Warfare 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTA V, Pokemon X/Y, and Black Ops II. I have two other posters of Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon which I never put up. You can only put up so much in a small room.

I have a Metroid 2 that came with an in box copy of Super Mario Land 2 I found at my retro game store. I haven't hung it up just because I don't want to screw it up :P

Other than that, I don't think I have any sadly.

I don't really have any video game posters.

But then again I literally only have one poster and that is a Gravity Falls one.

I am not really the type of poster to collect a lot of posters or a crap ton of merchandise.