1. 1. Do you eat meat?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What are you?

• Omnivore
    • Herbivore
    • Carnivore
    • n/a

I'm someone who doesn't eat meat, and I'm curious how many on here do. No, I'm not a vegan. I drink milk and eat chocolate. No, I'm not a vegetarian. I eat fruits, too. 

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 2

I do eat meat, and I absolutely love it, haha. I guess it's safe to say that I'm a bit of a carnivore, because the only vegetables I'll ever eat are potatoes and carrots.

• Brohoof 3

I am a vegetarian, so I avoid eating meat. I never really liked meat, anyway, so the change wasn't at all difficult for me.

• Brohoof 5

I love meat so naturally lean slightly more carnivorous with most of the vegetables I eat being potatoes, rice and carrots though I also try to eat more spinach salads as well.

I've done about every diet you can name, mostly out of curiosity or for health reasons. I like to limit the amount of animal protein I eat, and if I'm always making my own food I almost never eat meat. I could live without it I guess, though I'm more concerned with avoiding processed foods.

The sloppiest, greasiest meat is the stuff I like most. I also hate all vegetables except like...potatoes. Which I eat a lot of. Meat & Potatoes pretty much makes up 90% of my diet. :P

Definitely an omnivore. I don't know why but a meat-only dish just feels sleazy to me for some reason. Have it mixed with rice, potatoes, carrots, beans and/or peas.

Goat meat and chicken have to be my favorite meat types.

I feel it would be better to just occasionally eat meat to keep it special. Like just a few times a week. It'd be akin to: "I don't always eat meat. But when I do, I make sure I savor the hell out of it!"  :D

Edited by Melanoma

I do but not much. With my whole family, five persons, we eat as much meat as a normal family with only two or three people. I like meat but I only eat meat when I know that the animals have had a good life. When I eat at a friends house or in a restaurand I can't always do that of course but I try to do it as good as I can.

The second question is a bit off.  Being a vegetarian doesn't make you a herbivore and eating only meat doesn't make you a carnivore, all humans are omnivorous regardless of your chosen diet.

But to answer the first question, I eat just about anything.

• Brohoof 5

100% Omnivore. I strongly believe that being purely carnivorous or purely herbivorous can be detrimental to the average person's health. I've yet to personally know a true vegan that has looked remotely healthy to me, while eating only meat can leave one severely lacking in many essential nutrients. Humans have adapted over the years to have the means of eating both meat and plant-based foods, hence our various teeth.

I know there are people in the world that are unable to eat certain things for serious health reasons, like my roommate who is Celiac. Allergies are definitely worth concern, but thankfully, I have no food-related allergies.

Nothing beats a good sirloin, IMO, though pizza or a burger with sirloin on it comes pretty dang close!

I have always liked some fruits, especially bananas and grapes, but it wasn't until I lived in England that I started to gain an appreciation for vegetables. Sprouts and asparagus are actually amazing (when prepared properly)!

• Brohoof 2

I love myself some meat but I love vegetables pretty much equally. I only have a weird problem with meat off the bone, like chicken wings and other stuff, I just can't stand it.

I'm someone who doesn't eat meat, and I'm curious how many on here do. No, I'm not a vegan. I drink milk and eat chocolate. No, I'm not a vegetarian. I eat fruits, too. 

Well, I probably should cut out meat from my diet honestly.

• Brohoof 1

I only eat white meat.(fish, poultry, pork...) I took a vow never to eat red meats ever again.

So I'm very restricted in meat consumption. Other than that I'm more vegetarian than anything.

• Brohoof 1