1. 1. Do you eat meat?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What are you?

• Omnivore
    • Herbivore
    • Carnivore
    • n/a

I eat meat 2-3 times a week. The rest of the days are all vegetarian. Honestly, I could go completely vegetarian, but I haven't quite lost a taste for burgers and chicken fingers yet, haha. :lol:

Edited by Jaxsie-chan
  • Brohoof 1

I´d definitely be a carnivore if i was an animal,but vegetables and fruits are healthy and stuff, so i eat those,too.

Also,my mum makes some pretty good soup out of those things,so that´s that.

I control my meat intake to special occasions. But if someone buys/makes me a burger, I'll eat it.

Mostly when I go out to eat, I get a vegetarian version. Mostly like eating at Freebirds, you get free guac if you just get vegetarian. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE me some good tasty guacamole. A rather good incentive for me. ;3

I am a vegetarian, have been one for about 20 years now (I'm 29 and stopped eating meat around 9 years old) because I feel it's immoral to cause pain to others when you can live perfectly fine without it. Additionally modern factory farming is extreme cruelty.

Today is the easiest it's ever been to be a vegetarian, as the number of meatless product options is vast.

• Brohoof 1

I was a vegetarian for about 5 years until i resumed eating meat last April. I really wish i could have continued on in my herbivore diet but it was taking a major toll on my body as i do not process or absorb iron well. 

I'm a fan of meat. Wouldn't go without it unless I had no choice. Humans are equipped to eat meats as well as fruits and vegetables, and meat is the tastiest of the three, so yes, I do and will continue to. I do eat fruits and vegetables as well, but meat is preferred.

Edited by Carl Poppa

Everyone should be able to ingest whatever they desire, should it be hamburger, filet or salad - omnivores for the win.

That being said...

BACON IS LOVE; BACON IS LIFE

• Brohoof 2

Lately I've been trying to shift to loads of green with less meat, but I prefer to eat meat and if I could live on nothing but meat I'd do it. Nothing beats a good steak, but I also enjoy a juicy burger, hot dogs, pepperoni pizzas....

I have been a vegetarian for 3 months now. I've been a meat eater all my life but have recently begun to cut back significantly. There used to be days where I craved meat and seafood, but now I have it under control pretty well  :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to be vegetarian. Being a vegetarian when you're a child is hard- parents think you're just being picky. 

My parents complained about buying produce all the time, and so I gave up. Also, beef ravioli is life :3

I'm thinking of going vegetarian again- perhaps vegan. But it's going to have to wait until I'm living by myself and buying my own meals.

Yes, I eat meat.  Since I was nine years old I learned how to dress down a deer for the meat to cure (skinning a corpse is stupid easy once you learn how to do it, by the way).  Nothing beats the gamey smell of the deer's carcass hanging in the cold room as the meat cures, knowing that you went through the efforts of gathering it.  Knowing that you and yours will have food on their plate come winter.  That is to say venison isn't the only meat I have ate.  Chicken, pork, buffalo, caribou, beef, various fish, clams, mussels, octopus, squid, and much much more.  However, I am not strictly a carnivore.  Fresh fruits and vegetables were treats growing up due to the difficulty of acquiring fresh produce.  Gardening gave access to corn, berries, peas, apples.  To this day I'd rather a fresh pear or apple or orange over a candy bar.

Truthfully, I find it abhorrent when someone is misguided into thinking that eating meat is wrong or that they don't need vegetables and fruits and grains.  Your body it the product of evolution focused on the ability to process a wide range of plants and animals.  Take care of it and feed it properly.  Besides, how can someone resist this?

5S2hXIp.jpg