Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Andy's Art Thread

Alex Vepra

Hello there. I see you've stumbled upon my thread. I've decided to share a few of my pictures with you. I hope you'll like them.  :fluttershy:

I do mostly traditional art because I'm not that good at digital yet. I'd love to try that more often, though.

sig-4481983.Dmwgerm.png
sig-4481983.GvwmLYK.png
sig-4481983.yAMf9Hz.png
sig-4481983.qtQMtdp.jpg
sig-4481983.3RYDVeS.png
sig-4481983.MbvxJbp.png
sig-4481983.wmAeUn2.png
sig-4481983.j8XQ0Pn.png
sig-4481983.oPG0Ynb.png
sig-4481983.VJBqAiM.png

• Brohoof 26

Just a suggestion but you should draw Discord or Spike or a griffon. I'd love to see your style on other species!

I might and I probably will. I really want to try my hand at something different than ponies. Anyway, here's a picture of one of my OCs.  :fluttershy:

7vEE84G.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Oh my goodness!

Your art style is beautiful! I absolutely adore your art! Your art style is so adorable and amazing, I love how soft your drawings look, the lineart and shading is spectacular! Keep up the amazing work! :D

• Brohoof 1

I might and I probably will. I really want to try my hand at something different than ponies. Anyway, here's a picture of one of my OCs. :fluttershy:

sig-4486205.7vEE84G.jpg

Aww adorable! Can't wait to see more :) as we have said the art style is amazing! Do you take requests? (I'm just kidding! You'd be inundated if you did!)

• Brohoof 1

Aww adorable! Can't wait to see more :) as we have said the art style is amazing! Do you take requests? (I'm just kidding! You'd be inundated if you did!)

Sorry, I don't really have time or the will to do requests at the moment. I don't have much free time at the end of the year and when I have some, I like to draw something relaxing, or something I want to draw. If you want me to draw something, you can tell me now in a message and I can try to find some time for it but I can't be sure I'll have it 100 % complete in reasonable time.

Sorry, I don't really have time or the will to do requests at the moment. I don't have much free time at the end of the year and when I have some, I like to draw something relaxing, or something I want to draw. If you want me to draw something, you can tell me now in a message and I can try to find some time for it but I can't be sure I'll have it 100 % complete in reasonable time.

Oh haha I was kidding! (Mainly put it to fill out the 100 character limit) You really should focus on drawing for fun, especially if you have limited time to yourself! I look forward to seeing what you produce in the future! After all art is always better when you're motivated :)
  • Brohoof 1

I remembered I have a couple of drawings in my sketchbooks. Unfortunately, because of that I was unable to scan them, so I've decided to at least post a picture of them here. The last one's Soarin'.

o8AkePB.jpg

OVTM0Vm.jpg

xt1vgQ6.jpg

w8osdzo.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I remembered I have a couple of drawings in my sketchbooks. Unfortunately, because of that I was unable to scan them, so I've decided to at least post a picture of them here. The last one's Soarin'.

Soarin's hair is radical! And his semi-bashful smile. :D

• Brohoof 1

Soarin's hair is radical! And his semi-bashful smile. :D

I'm glad you like it. I feel like I need to stop using those notebooks for drawing because of the lines and stuff, however. Standard paper is better. :/

Here is a picture of an OC.

tr32f27.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm glad you like it. I feel like I need to stop using those notebooks for drawing because of the lines and stuff, however. Standard paper is better. :/

Here is a picture of an OC.

tr32f27.jpg

This is adorable and I love it so much <3

• Brohoof 2

I bought some new, pretty expensive, pencils yesterday so I wanted to test them. Didn't turn out that bad, I think. They might be worth the price.

ObItg1c.jpg

• Brohoof 4