Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would happen if a Siren (in true form) has their gem removed or destroyed?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

The results for the Dazzlings in "Rainbow Rocks" has already been shown, which they still live without their pendants, although their singing has became more poor as a result.

But seeing that every Siren appears to have a gem on their torso, I wonder what would happen to a Siren (as a Siren, and not as a human like the Dazzlings are) if someone cuts it off, and/or destroyed it, would it harm or kill the Siren? Or would the removal or destruction of the gem on their chest affect them the say way it affected the human Siren Dazzlings?

full.png

(Image by StacySolitude)

• Brohoof 1

Their gem doesn't sem tied to their life. Rather, it appears to be the container for their stolen and inherent power. The more magic that goes in, ghe stronger theif voices become. If te jewel is smashed, power inside of it gets displaced, their voices go to the starting point. Nothing happens to the sirens other than perhaps losing their ability to sing beautifully, and entrance others.

• Brohoof 1

I would imagine that they'd just lose their power to absorb magic and enhance their singing power; even if they were physically able to sing perfectly without it, their singing wouldn't have the hypnotising power it has with the jewel providing the magical power. I'd assume that they can eat regular food to sustain themselves but they can't feed off magic without their jewels, rendering them harmless.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...