Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you hear?

Randimaxis

post-34233-0-64928400-1461362391.gif

Okay, I'd like to try an exercise in imagination, if you would be so kind as to indulge me?  The game is simple enough to participate in, but might prove to be a bit difficult for those who rely on their eyes...

Since people have all sorts of interesting musical tastes, I would like to see what would happen if we began a musical interpretation game:

Post a song from YouTube that you feel is descriptive to you - maybe the song evokes a scene, or a feeling, or an idea; whatever the case may be, post the song - not the music video, as that would somewhat steer your idea.

Now, whatever you post, the next poster has to describe what the song evokes in THEM:  Maybe a scene between characters from MLP, maybe a particular feeling, maybe even a certain memory... whatever it may be, describe it here in as much detail as you care to muster.

Once you describe what YOU have heard, then post another song to keep the game going.

I'll begin with an example that I'll start myself:

What I see is an etheral sailboat, washing along the waves of a cosmic sea, stars and constellations all around, spinning to the music.  Planets in the distance turn lazy orbits, and meteors occasionally swoop by, casting out into the galaxy as I lose sight of them.

The sailboat itself has a comet as a masthead, and is leaving a sparkling trail behind us as colors and light swirl about the ship while it sails on through the cosmos.

Okay, there's the example... now, I'll start this game off with THIS song:

What do YOU hear?

• Brohoof 1