Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop prae's freebie sketches [FULL]

Eiwly

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then I leave things to the artists discretion click on the link in my sig and choice who you'd like to practice on GLHF 

MMMMM maybe I should have specified, but pleeeease don't leave the choice up to me. I'm terribly indecisive and it can be a bit overwhelming.

I'll change the first post, but please specify who'd you like drawn!!

but whatever catches my interest. I looooove oc's with pretty manes and cute or glamourous designs

It seems I've come to the right place. :smug:

I'd be incredibly honored if you find my OC to be worthy of your fun artings. ;w; http://s806.photobucket.com/user/pwnedthisway/media/autumn_rhapsody_pony_by_kyle23emma-d7jlohb_zps467441cc.png.html

Thanks for your time and consideration OWO

( A lying down pose would be nice, if a requested pose is necessary. )

MMMMM maybe I should have specified, but pleeeease don't leave the choice up to me. I'm terribly indecisive and it can be a bit overwhelming.

I'll change the first post, but please specify who'd you like drawn!!

Apologies there miss ok here is one of my OC's for you

post-35804-0-36225200-1461386256_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-51925900-1461386251_thumb.gif

Hmm, if you're still taking spots, I'd like to ask for one of my OC: Haven.

http://imgur.com/a/utqQR

As for poses, uh, I'm not really sure myself. Maybe something with her relaxing about somewhere?

Also, as a side note, could you make her a decent bit chubbier than normal ponies, please? The few things I did up myself haven't been edited to reflect that, but that's how I'd like her drawn.

@, here's the first one. she's really sweet, hope I did her justice!

sig-4484930.PLaCAIL.png

Okay, this is the cutest and probably one of the prettiest pictures I've gotten of her so far. You did just fine!! Thankyou so much omg!!! <3333

You say you love cute? You say you love glamourous? I think I may have something...

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chelsea-r6915

I'd like a picture of her swimming under the sea with her mane shining, surrounded by a few sea turtles!

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

Hello! Might as well put my OC here just in case it intrests you! Please draw her however you are inspired to should you choose to! Thank you for your consideration. 

Cutiemark:

trUWtTa.jpg

Icyfire

art_trade___icyfire888_by_mylilpegasiste    

35f029c51b97c21e0c22909305391ebe-d9vlovj         

Edited by icyfire888

@, ugh I wanted to have this done yesterday but I got busy,

in any case, here you go. I just love pon designs with wavy hair and big swoopy bangs~

1A9zKfp.png

here is my oc   i know there isnt a cutie mark on it but the one before it (on my profile) has the mark so you know what its like lol

also if u want a challenge my oc has 2 tails from a defective tail grown with a sitting pose smiling (:  hope this is ok with you ^^

mDVeqFg.png

My gosh you draw so amazing, your style is so perfect!! Could you please please please draw my oc summer breeze for me? I think you could make her looks so beautifull. :grin:

this picture does not have her cutiemark but it are just three pink flowers that are blown away by the wind.

post-33449-0-08402600-1461576104_thumb.jpg

Edited by Summer Breeze

@Captain Phasma, ugh I wanted to have this done yesterday but I got busy,

Don't worry !!! It's a privilege to have the opportunity to receive very lovely sketches from an amazing artist. ;w; It's super generous that you chose to open up a request shop for sketching practice.

I really love it. Thanks a ton. ;w;