Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could make yourself into an entirely different person, would you?

Buck Testa

If I can choose everything from height, physical appearance, etc., I would. I would change almost everything about me.

• Brohoof 1

Well I am trying to improve myself day by day, so of course if I had the chance I would change some aspects of my personality. Mostly to be able to express myself better.

Also it'd be nice to have a name people can actually spell.

• 3 months later...

Haha yeah right as if I would give away this temple I've worked this hard on no way. I have spent countless hours countless days and years on defining myself why would I become someone entirely else. I would at most become a girl only for the reason of science. Scientific reasons such as yes. The one thing I would possibly change is my gender for scientific purposes which may or may not be that scientific. Yet I'd much rather be myself and work on myself.

Yeah, I would honestly. I don't really have a high opinion over my appearance hahaha. Also being able to get rid of my worst flaws would make life a lot easier for everyone

• Brohoof 1

TL;DR, sorry.  Short answer, yes, I'd make myself into an entirely different person.  I actually hate everything that I am.  I hate being male, and I hate my personality.  I am a dark, brooding, sullen, depressed, introverted, pessimistic, nihilistic misanthrope.  I'm basically Dr. House minus the doctor part.  I wish I was the exact opposite of all of those things.  I wish I could be a cheerful, upbeat, outgoing young woman who loves life and dances to the beat of her heart.

Not really, I'm good where I'm at.  One thing I would like to change at least is having more focus or better memory. It feels to me my mind is lacking as my age progressed. I even starting to have trouble remembering where things are now too. 

3 hours ago, TBD said:

Not really, I'm good where I'm at.  One thing I would like to change at least is having more focus or better memory. It feels to me my mind is lacking as my age progressed. I even starting to have trouble remembering where things are now too. 

LIAR ! I know you dream to be THE Trotteur !

3 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

LIAR ! I know you dream to be THE Trotteur !

lol, and you dream to be the great and powerful TBD!

Yes. In a goddamn heartbeat. If i could turn into someone who’s not a complete pile shit and waste of space, that would be leagues better than the dead hand of a pair of 2s, a business card for a dry cleaners, a Thousand Eyes Idol YuGiOh card and joker card that i call my life. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Yes. In a goddamn heartbeat. If i could turn into someone who’s not a complete pile shit and waste of space, that would be leagues better than the dead hand of a pair of 2s, a business card for a dry cleaners, a Thousand Eyes Idol YuGiOh card and joker card that i call my life. 

Lifes tough bro. 

I don’t think I’d completely change myself.  I like myself for the most part. 

Things Id do to change me is get rid of my depression, make myself more mentally resilient, and less shy. 

• Brohoof 1