Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

potterlock

Ramen noodles. XD

I've been having a huge craving for that lately. lol

:eww: That's disgusting! I gave up ramen noodles 4 years ago and haven't regretted it for a second! Nasty, nasty! :blink:

If I were to never need any other nutrients and this food magically supplied all my body needed...I would go with beef. (Though I'm guessing you mean a very specific meal, rather than what I'm hoping...haha) It comes in various cuts and styles... If not allowed more than one cut...I'd go with Top Sirloin steak. MMMMMM! :D

If I were to be realistic...I'd probably go with a Chicken Bacon Ranch sub sandwich.

Gets me:

Carbohydrates (bread)

Protein (chicken, bacon)

Vegetables (lettuce, onions)

Fruit (pickles)

Dairy (pepperjack cheese)

Fats/Oils (Ranch Dressing)

Nailed it!  

:orly:

• Brohoof 1

I'd eat vegetarian sushi! Because even if it's just one kind of food, it still has plenty of different pieces to vary between.  :squee:

Also.... I'll never get tired of veg sushi.

Edited by darkwingmare

could I just go really vague and say "sandwiches" so I could have a different thing in them each time?

Of course! I would say salad for the same reason; you could theoretically cut a bagel and cream cheese into pieces and put it in a bowl and have a salad!

Pho would have to be my first choice. Not only is it healthy, but can be enjoyed regardless of time of day or mood.

My second choice was either between pasta or some ramen. I suppose my choices are influenced by how I'm craving noodles right no。

If I were restricted to a single food, I would have to choose something disgusting like ensure drinks.  You need something that you won't die of malnutrition, or have your protein balance go all haywire.  Eating only one food would kill you for most foods, in nasty ways.