potterlock

Food If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory; state whatever food it would be and why.

I would go with either White Castle cheese sticks or my favorite food macaroni and cheese, I have both of these every week and rarely get tired of them.

Only one food? Hard choice. I think I would go with pho or steak.

Ramen noodles. XD

I've been having a huge craving for that lately. lol

Ramen noodles. XD

I've been having a huge craving for that lately. lol

:eww: That's disgusting! I gave up ramen noodles 4 years ago and haven't regretted it for a second! Nasty, nasty! :blink:

If I were to never need any other nutrients and this food magically supplied all my body needed...I would go with beef. (Though I'm guessing you mean a very specific meal, rather than what I'm hoping...haha) It comes in various cuts and styles... If not allowed more than one cut...I'd go with Top Sirloin steak. MMMMMM! :D

If I were to be realistic...I'd probably go with a Chicken Bacon Ranch sub sandwich.

Gets me:

Carbohydrates (bread)

Protein (chicken, bacon)

Vegetables (lettuce, onions)

Fruit (pickles)

Dairy (pepperjack cheese)

Fats/Oils (Ranch Dressing)

Nailed it!  

:orly:

Pho or some ramen, because why not. ;)

(edited)

I'd eat vegetarian sushi! Because even if it's just one kind of food, it still has plenty of different pieces to vary between.  :squee:

Also.... I'll never get tired of veg sushi.

Edited by darkwingmare

Green Coconuts. What else has sweet nutrient filled water combined with tasty tender meat and 100% natural?

Badges

could I just go really vague and say "sandwiches" so I could have a different thing in them each time?

Badges

I can't even imagine how terrible it would be to be forced to eat the same thing over and over again. But, I'll go with lasagne.

could I just go really vague and say "sandwiches" so I could have a different thing in them each time?

Of course! I would say salad for the same reason; you could theoretically cut a bagel and cream cheese into pieces and put it in a bowl and have a salad!

I'm surprised nobody said pizza.

I would definitely go pizza.

Pho would have to be my first choice. Not only is it healthy, but can be enjoyed regardless of time of day or mood.

My second choice was either between pasta or some ramen. I suppose my choices are influenced by how I'm craving noodles right no。

I would go with Pizza. It has enough variety in it to keep it from becoming bland and boring.

(edited)

A huge salad with hundreds of different things in it :P. Then I could still eat something different every day.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

If I were restricted to a single food, I would have to choose something disgusting like ensure drinks.  You need something that you won't die of malnutrition, or have your protein balance go all haywire.  Eating only one food would kill you for most foods, in nasty ways.

NONE. Yeah, I love eggs, burgers, cakes, etc, but I'll die of boredom if I eat only ONE of those things, EVEN EGGS, AND I LOVE EGGS 

The almighty food that is pizza! ^__^ Pepperoni pizza to be specific. Not the healthiest thing out there but it definitely would satisfy my hunger. :3 

I supose the most nutritional food, whatever its flavour is, if i had to ate the same thing everyday i would hate it anyways.