Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why were the Elements sealed away?

Slendermane

Well see the villain stealing them away for the sole purpose of keeping them from the good guys, as I did, makes total sense. When you said your 'secret weapon' line, I thought you meant a 'use against the good guys' sort of deal. My mistake~

• 4 weeks later...

My sister and I both stated at the same time during the Wedding about how they should wear the Elements around since they need them so much. And yes, they didn't even get there in time because they had to fight their way to them, and then they would have to put them all on.

I was wondering about this on my way home from work today, actually. I suppose it was for matters of security. Would you really want Pinkie Pie guarding something so powerful? Even if those Ponyville houses were strongholds that a criminal couldn't break into.

Why didn't frodo use one of those giant eagles to fly over to mordor and drop the one ring into the volcano?

Heck, why didn't they simply walk into Mordor?

The elements were sealed away because Princess Celestia knew that Twilight and Rarity would misplace them in their organized chaos. When Equestria is hanging by a thread, we simply cannot afford to wait for Rarity to search high and low, low and high for her element... just like we cannot wait for Twilight to search her entire library for what is filed under "E".

I like your theory Slendermane, perhaps they are Equestria's equivalent of ICBMs. That raises the question of terrorism...

Posted Image

It's all about government funding. If they don't spend all of the money given to them by the government, then the government thinks they need less and thus, gives them less. So, they spend remaining money on things like giant tombs, treehouse observatories, and rooms to hold powerful magical objects.

It's all about government funding. If they don't spend all of the money given to them by the government, then the government thinks they need less and thus, gives them less. So, they spend remaining money on things like giant tombs, treehouse observatories, and rooms to hold powerful magical objects.

That explains a lot, actually. Hence the fact that there is a luxurious train line that exists soley for the benefit of a tiny handful of ponies.