Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you believe in ghosts?

darkwingmare

I like the idea of ghosts, and I'd like to believe in them. I sometimes choose to believe that loved ones who've passed are watching over me.

But it just doesn't make sense to me how that would work, spatially. Like, assuming there's no final resting place, and everyone who's died in the history of forever has to float around us on earth, wouldn't it be crowded? Overpopulated to the point that every house is haunted? Shouldn't paranormal activities be more rampant, and more spectacular, especially considering the temperament of a good chunk of people?

• 2 years later...

I totally believe in the supernatural things, mainly because I have some spirits, not split personalities, who possess me.

The most recent one I have is Tails from the Sonic.exe: Spirits of Hell series, who crossed borders when I was a juvenile He appeared on Halloween 2020, which to me isnt pure coincidence

.sonic.exe rp - tails.exe - Wattpad

Anyone who is interested to hear more about this let me know.

45 minutes ago, UI Tails said:

I totally believe in the supernatural things, mainly because I have some spirits, not split personalities, who possess me.

The most recent one I have is Tails from the Sonic.exe: Spirits of Hell series, who crossed borders when I was a juvenile He appeared on Halloween 2020, which to me isnt pure coincidence

.sonic.exe rp - tails.exe - Wattpad

Anyone who is interested to hear more about this let me know.

I forgot ONE small detail...Tails is in his .exe form most of the time....Maybe if users want I'll set up an ask forum so they can better know him...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
(edited)

I've already posted here, but yes. Angels, luminaries, shadow beings, etc.
Also, I believe these angels can materialize, for example. A few years ago, I was lounging on my balcony, looking over the empty street at noon. And I see something coming on the left corner of my eye. So, I take a closer look, and it is a pink balloon in the distance, bouncing toward my house all the way from the street corner. No wind, though.
Then this balloon stops at the house next to mine. And hits the metal gate in the front yard three times, then the "wind" carries this pink balloon out into the middle of the street. Where a very modern car pulls up, the passenger door opens, and someone carefully picks up the pink balloon and gets into the car. Then the door closes, and the vehicle drives away. I think it was a message.
I could not see the passenger. But I have crossed paths with very unique individuals like these before, and their faces, not only that, but their aura, they emanate this angelic feeling. You feel good, and safe around their presence, as if they were shinning without emitting any light.

Like this day in the park, when I was walking with a friend, and this couple who were hugging under some type of flag started extending their flag as if they were trying to fish me with a net. And then opened their arms to hug me, and I avoided them. So distrustful, always. Still hurts.
Then I turned around and they just smiled gently, with great familiarity. And I instantly knew they knew me, but I could not remember them. Because I was born in a human body, unlike them.

If they only knew that I just want to return home so I can heal this fracture inside of me, because I am carrying with the trauma of this family. And that is one of the main factors making my life so difficult. I keep asking them to let me go, because I cannot live if I cannot heal.

But, yeah. I don't need to believe anymore. I know them now.

Regarding unclean spirits, they cannot materialize, but they can possess people, and even interact with this reality to some degree, causing all sort of paranormal phenomena. And I've seen the effects of this possessions, because I was born within a pagan family of very knowledgeable black magicians who killed themselves practicing black magic. So, not so knowledgeable after all. They used to protect themselves with live animals, it gets gruesome. Because everything you create, eventually comes back to you. So, they would use these animals as shields. So, the animals die instead. But even then, it got back to them in the end.
Meanwhile, guardian angels do materialize, generally in human form, because they have the permission to do so. It is similar with the messages delivered by the star/luminaries. They can move on their own, so you can see one of the stars descending from the firmament.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 11 months later...

I do. Believe it or not, with the technological advances, there are now strong evidences that they exist. Scientist just don't care amd prefers to believe that they know how the entire universe works when they were also believing that they were the center of universe not so long ago. Humanity will never learn. It's pretty much all I had to say. You are free to believe whatever you want. Have a nice evening. :toldya:

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmm not really. There is no such legitimate evidence showing that they exist, but I guess its a fun concept to indulge at Halloween.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-05-22 at 10:03 AM, thecoolerglimmer said:

Mmmmm not really. There is no such legitimate evidence showing that they exist, but I guess its a fun concept to indulge at Halloween.

Should be at Christmas as well, well most pagan holidays, people tend to take the concept of "ghosts" to a really morbid or dark place when there is a lot about communicating with the unliving that is very good spirited and even wholesome depending on who or what it may be. Just because there is someone that is dead, doesnt mean that they are "haunting" someone, or something, there could be a number of reasons there spirit hasnt left the Earth or is visiting the Earth, you know, there are a lot of theories about how Earth in itself is just a bridge between world, and hub world for all of our dreams, spmetimes someone has an important message they are trying to convey and they have to give you all the appropriate signs for you to interpret it correctly.

• 4 months later...