Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What ship do you want to be canon?

Leere

Twilight and Shining Armor. But Cadance ruined all.  :okiedokieloki:

In my opinion, any lesbian shipping would be looked unnatural, with the exception of Lyra+BonBon

• Brohoof 1

Personally I would like to see RariDash canonized; they both have big dreams and just play off of each other so well. It's so adorable...

Also...SunLight... <3

Also...maybe SunLightStar? Who knows, maybe a poly relationship could work here. :)

• Brohoof 3

TomXBoulder is a ship I have no qualms whatsoever about supporting.

Their relationship would start out a bit ROCKY - mostly 'cause they'll take each other for GRANITE - but eventually, they'll realize they LAVA each other, for better ORE for worse.  

:umad:  :umad:  :umad:  :umad:  :umad:  

• Brohoof 6

Their relationship would start out a bit ROCKY - mostly 'cause they'll take each other for GRANITE - but eventually, they'll realize they LAVA each other, for better ORE for worse.  

:umad:  :umad:  :umad:  :umad:  :umad:  

Ahhh, I can't take it. xD  Does seem like they've a Tuff road ahead of them, but you can Chalk that up to those who have Norite to interfere with their love.

• Brohoof 4

Twilight and Shining Armor. But Cadance ruined all.  :okiedokieloki:

In my opinion, any lesbian shipping would be looked unnatural, with the exception of Lyra+BonBon

Agree, LyraxBonBon is one of the few not straight ships i have.

Personally I would like to see RariDash canonized; they both have big dreams and just play off of each other so well. It's so adorable...

Also...SunLight... <3

Also...maybe SunLightStar? Who knows, maybe a poly relationship could work here. :)

SunLightStar?

sig-4493086.Luna2_zps5f99d076.jpgsig-4493086.3335756-luna%20summer%20festsig-4493086.hqdefault.jpg

Lets just say the comics have some bias on this matter. 

Ahhh cute

sig-4493269.1107233__safe_shipping_blushKind of wish more people considered this one.

This one is...strange.

I like the way you think.

I will love to see Flash X Twilight become canon in the show just for the backlash that will cause.

Also because i ship them.

IF that happens, I can hold a seat for you so we can enjoy and laugh at the freakout  :D

• Brohoof 2

I'm 100% fine with homosexuals, but going the LGBT route in show would probably be catastrophical, so I'd like to have canon Lyra x Bon Bon, that would show the audience that no pony care about what orientation other pony is, and also would subtly fit into the show.

Other than that, Cheerilee x Big mac. That's so obvious man. Vast amount of people say that being under the effect of love poison does not equal relationship, but yo, she wasn't under this effect when she did that lol

full.png

• Brohoof 3

Derpy x Doctor whooves, I mean coome on, fans would die to see this ship canon, think about it. Not only is it the quirkiest of ships, it's also the most enjoyable. They're truly THE perfect two (and yes I just referenced a song, DON'T JUDGE ME ), and it would be perfect, considering the "Slice of Life " 100th episode they work sooo perfectly as if they were a couple.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Oh, I'd flip over TwiDash or AppleDash, but in terms of what ship I think actually might be theoretically possible for them to really do....LyraBon.  I know they won't, but I feel like they could actually do this one and maybe the universe wouldn't implode.  Any other ship would just cause this to happen:

• Brohoof 1

At the risk of sounding cliché, I'd have to go with the only ship that I ship in a romantic sense, LyraBon. Even though it's more or less canon at this point, I just with they'd make it official, ya know? Especially cuz more homosexual representation in media never hurts imo. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Staten Island Ferry. Since we've seen other references to real New York City locations in Manehattan, I'd like to see them go all the way by including the other boroughs and giving reference to the iconic maritime symbol of my home.

Wait...what were we talking about?

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Any straight Rainbow Dash pair for the meltdowns alone.

Fuck, any pairing that can result in severe meltdowns

Some people want to see the fandom burn, eh?

zephyr_breeze_and_rainbow_dash_by_zeldaf

• Brohoof 1