Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What ship do you want to be canon?

Leere

Some people want to see the fandom burn, eh?

zephyr_breeze_and_rainbow_dash_by_zeldaf

NOOOO AHHHHH I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID

:lol:  :P

• Brohoof 1

Sparity. Spike has waited long enough, and is a great personality match for Rarity. I don't think mental maturity is an issue, and he could physically grow if it helps viewers accept it. Maybe owning Rarity's heart counts as a dragon hoard :P

Or possibly Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. This depends on whether lesbian relationships are so common in Equestria that it's completely normal, or if some ponies are still surprised by it like people in real life. If the latter, then it would make a good episode to have Apple Bloom or one of the other crusaders catch them kissing, get freaked out, and ultimately come to understand and accept it.

The Royal Celestia cruise line! It needs to have one giant cannon to help defend itself against any sea monsters that try to attack. 

Seriously though, cruise ships need to be canon soon!

Discord and Fluttershy has the most ship teases in the series, books and comics. They would have been the most plausible and easiest to turn canon in the actual show.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with LyraBon, simply because most of their personality was created by fans and the shipping is one of the least absurd parts of their fan dynamic. Disappointing that it had to be excluded from "Slice of Life," as it would have been good for representation. 

Although... I would really like to see my beloved SunLight become canon. 

• Brohoof 1

Big Mac and Marble Pie is a pretty cute one  :rarity: , although they will likely never show up together again, if not hinting at it for just a second like the Cherilee one when Big Mac was... singing or something.

I also like Trixie and Glimmer, but I doubt the show would do such a thing since then they'll get a lot of backlash.

The Staten Island Ferry. Since we've seen other references to real New York City locations in Manehattan, I'd like to see them go all the way by including the other boroughs and giving reference to the iconic maritime symbol of my home.

Wait...what were we talking about?

Lelelelelelelelelelellelelelelellelelelelleelelle.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see Princess Celestia and Discord as canon as well as SpitFire and Fleetfoot. Oh, and RainbowDash and Soarin'! Ans finally, Big Macintosh and Ms. Cheerilee.

• Brohoof 3