Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What ship do you want to be canon?

Leere

Twilight and Sunburst because I feel like their connection feels more natural and I can just imagine them constantly geeking out over stuff and him being the levelheaded one when Twilight has some nerve wracking princess duties to attend to

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The ship I'd like to see made canon the most is StarTrix.

Yes! This! Same! :lol:

Quite honestly I’d say it’s the one closest to being confirmed. 

• Brohoof 2

On 15/6/2016 at 2:53 PM, greenflare said:

Soarin and Rainbow Dash.  I like their chemistry and I just find them to be so sweet together.  They got a special dynamic.

no,  Soarin is not her couple and that does not count. It is made by the fans and the pairing made by the fans do not become canon because that is not official. Soarin is not her type, nor quibble pants, zerhpy, rainbow dash is not in love with any of them.

On 14/6/2016 at 10:04 AM, Leere said:

YES, LET THE FANDOM BURN!! (this guy gets it)

flash is the most hated, and that fans will break their hearts if they lose her.

On 29/4/2016 at 8:58 AM, Steve Piranha said:

IF that happens, I can hold a seat for you so we can enjoy and laugh at the freakout  :D

not the contrary, if that happens the fans get angry and they break their hearts that never happens.

4 hours ago, Captain Clark said:

Yes! This! Same! :lol:

Quite honestly I’d say it’s the one closest to being confirmed. 

idk, they haven't really done anything romantic
I would say Fluttercord has much more "relationship" terminology.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Van123 said:

no,  Soarin is not her couple and that does not count. It is made by the fans and the pairing made by the fans do not become canon because that is not official. Soarin is not her type, nor quibble pants, zerhpy, rainbow dash is not in love with any of them.

flash is the most hated, and that fans will break their hearts if they lose her.

not the contrary, if that happens the fans get angry and they break their hearts that never happens.

We fucking get it, SoarinDash isn't real and it's fanmade. That's the point of a ship, it's fanmade in hopes that it may happen at some point, whether it's real or not is irrelevant. You don't need to keep raining on everyone's parade

• Brohoof 1

Fluttercord, if only because I love their hypothetical Children, Maple Bat and Woodland "Woody" Orchestra, made by Forum Member @Maple Bat. Those characters worked so well for me as friends to my OCs, the Will Guides, that I wished they were real.

Wouldn't you agree, @Maple Bat?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

We fucking get it, SoarinDash isn't real and it's fanmade. That's the point of a ship, it's fanmade in hopes that it may happen at some point, whether it's real or not is irrelevant. You don't need to keep raining on everyone's parade

I know but that never happens and the pairings from fanmade don't count that's cheating, that what the fans do is not fair and it's not right and nonsense, a pairing is not official. Can ruin things to the character and the program and get in trouble. Rainbow dash is not interested in having a boyfriend nor is lesbian. 

Edited by Van123

StarTrix has pretty much become my favorite ship, and while I really don't wish for anyone ship to become canon, if I had to choose. This would be it.

the_great_and_powerful_duo_by_imdrunkont

That said, I do hold a certain love for two other ships; mainly Sombra and Radiant Hope, and Princess Celestia & Good King Sombra.

because_you_believed_in_me_by_inuhoshi_t

sombra_and_celestia_by_redchetgreen-da52

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

StarTrix has pretty much become my favorite ship, and while I really don't wish for anyone ship to become canon, if I had to choose. This would be it.

the_great_and_powerful_duo_by_imdrunkont

That said, I do hold a certain love for two other ships; mainly Sombra and Radiant Hope, and Princess Celestia & Good King Sombra.

because_you_believed_in_me_by_inuhoshi_t

sombra_and_celestia_by_redchetgreen-da52

Now, I never saw the story arc with Radiant Hope, but I did see Reflections with Good King Sombra. The latter is above okay for me.

• Brohoof 3

SunLight would be my first choice, specifically the Sunset x Princess Twilight pairing. Ever since RR they've been pretty much my favorite ship. If it has to be from the show only, then either AppleDash or whatever the name of Starlight x Trixie is.

14 hours ago, Conred said:

Obviously FlutterCord, but i think the show staff is already on board with that ship. I will be surprised if it doesn't actually happen.

no that not. she is young girl and discord is a old man, this relationship does not work more than a foolishness of fans, they are best friends and is about friendship. Discord gave flowers to Celestia.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:39 PM, King of Canterlot said:

Starlight and Trixie would make a great couple together! :wub:

starlight_and_trixie_by_ramiras-db66lnj.png

I just re-watched "All Bottled Up" I love the chemistry between Starlight and Trixie. I thought it cute when Starlight called her Trix. I even liked when Trixie got all whiny while asking Starlight what she was doing wrong. Oh, and I just can't get enough of Trixie's fabulous teacup frenzy! It makes me smile every time!

"You know what you need? A Teacup!"

"Yay Trixie! You're so great at magic and having good hair! "

• Brohoof 2

Like many have said, StarTrix.
But, I'd really like to see 2 stallions. So, maybe perhaps Big N Rich or Fancy N Rich.

Either way, I wouldn't mind seeing Diamond Tiara have 2 dads, even if it's highly unlikely.

• Brohoof 3

not really a shipper but if I had to choose, Starlight and Trixie.

everyone's calling them StarTrix but for some reason in my head i always said it as "Trixstar" aka Trickster

since they can be a mischievous tricky magic duo, no ? 

On 24.02.2018 at 1:16 AM, Van123 said:

no that not. she is young girl and discord is a old man, this relationship does not work more than a foolishness of fans, they are best friends and is about friendship. Discord gave flowers to Celestia.

Are you phsycially able to post anything else other than dissing the ships that you don' personally like and piss in someone's soup?

10 hours ago, Phill said:

None of them. I think shipping should just be a fun thing for fans to make up

for fun and taste like sonic couples. It's fun but not the ones who are not a couple