Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need an Intro? #2!

Unused account

Hey everypony! Ethritt here after quite a long break. I closed my other intro request shop a while ago, but it was just too fun making music FOR specific people! So I decided to re-open it! details below.

This is a forum where I make intros for anyone who asks! Pretty sweet huh? All you need to do is tell me what kind of music genre you want, and really any genre will do I play almost all instruments! Then tell my what I'm making it for you or a friend; youtube channel or just anything really. and I think that's it... Oh wait also if possible put a link of you channel or station er' whatever in you request below so I can check it out and make the intro I know you'll love! Ok that's it! Hopefully.

P.S. I keep the song saved on my pc for atleast a week before deleting it and sending it to soundcloud so if you find anything that you don't like about your song please tell me so I can fix it for you! :3

Edited by ethritt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hello could you do one for me for you OC it would be an honor :pinkie:

If you could you make me a dark classical song that goes from happy and sweet to dark and evil since my OC has an evil side :catface:post-35311-0-35507500-1462667008_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Vampira Heart

(edited)

That's an amazing request offering! Not many make music! I would be so much honoured if you were so kind to make for me as well. To fit my OC Missklang... Chaotic, much Discord like.... Perhaps something that sounds like megalovania from Undertale if possible, but not too much. I don't know for the style, I trust you on that. I do like all the dubstep/electronic and other similar stuff. I'm hoping it's not asking too much T^T. It's for me. Possibly will be on a youtube channel I plan to make with friends, so I was searching for a intro/theme music for my OC...

Edited by Missklang

(edited)

Hello could you do one for me for you OC it would be an honor :pinkie:

If you could you make me a dark classical song that goes from happy and sweet to dark and evil since my OC has an evil side :catface:attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

sure thing! sorry for the late reply I didn't know if anyone was going to still be interested in this. But I will get to making your Oc song!

That's an amazing request offering! Not many make music! I would be so much honoured if you were so kind to make for me as well. To fit my OC Missklang... Chaotic, much Discord like.... Perhaps something that sounds like megalovania from Undertale if possible, but not too much. I don't know for the style, I trust you on that. I do like all the dubstep/electronic and other similar stuff. I'm hoping it's not asking too much T^T. It's for me. Possibly will be on a youtube channel I plan to make with friends, so I was searching for a intro/theme music for my OC...

Okey dokey! I will start on your song today! Sorry for the late response I wasn't thinking people were still interested in this. ;3

P.s. Awesome sig! That's like my life.

Edited by ethritt

sure thing! sorry for the late reply I didn't know if anyone was going to still be interested in this. But I will get to making your Oc song!

Okey dokey! I will start on your song today! Sorry for the late response I wasn't thinking people were still interested in this. ;3

P.s. Awesome sig! That's like my life.

Thank you so much your awesome and I think this is a really cool shop!! :squee::wub:

Thanks I can't wait to hear it! :yay:

I am done! Sorry, I know I said it would be done yesterday but I had to go to my sister's graduation. So here it is now! I hope you like it. If there is anything you want changed about it I have the song saved to my computer until a week after uploading tell me before then to get your song changed the way you like it.

your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-vampira-heart

hope you like it!

Here ya go! Just finished your intro/ theme! sure hope you like it. If you find anything you do not like about it contact me in this forum before next week before I erase the song file from my pc. if you tell me what needs to be fixed before then, then ill be happy to fix it for ya!

your intro/ theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-and-theme-for-missklang

I am done! Sorry, I know I said it would be done yesterday but I had to go to my sister's graduation. So here it is now! I hope you like it. If there is anything you want changed about it I have the song saved to my computer until a week after uploading tell me before then to get your song changed the way you like it.

hope you like it!

Here ya go! Just finished your intro/ theme! sure hope you like it. If you find anything you do not like about it contact me in this forum before next week before I erase the song file from my pc. if you tell me what needs to be fixed before then, then ill be happy to fix it for ya!

That's purely amazing! Thank you so much! It sounds perfect! So cool!!!  :love:

(edited)

I'd like to make a request for my channel that is still under construction. I'm not sure if you are familiar to ProteteR, but there is a song that's called April Showers and it has that Old Timey Feel. Kinda like sounds from The Great Gatsby. So I would like to hear something that has like a trance feel and has some light wubs possibly. I really just want to hear some sweet old timey music and see what your creative mind can conjure up for us. <3

PS: I linda like that Pinkie's Brew with the Russian Gypsy Jazz Remix. just another example to kinda go off of I suppose. I look forward to your reply :)

Edited by djtwinkie

I'd like to make a request for my channel that is still under construction. I'm not sure if you are familiar to ProteteR, but there is a song that's called April Showers and it has that Old Timey Feel. Kinda like sounds from The Great Gatsby. So I would like to hear something that has like a trance feel and has some light wubs possibly. I really just want to hear some sweet old timey music and see what your creative mind can conjure up for us. <3

PS: I linda like that Pinkie's Brew with the Russian Gypsy Jazz Remix. just another example to kinda go off of I suppose. I look forward to your reply :)

Awesome, This may take about less than a week (long in my terms). This seems really interesting I'll get right into it! Not sure how to do a wubby old time gypsy jazz song tho but i'll try! :3

Awesome, This may take about less than a week (long in my terms). This seems really interesting I'll get right into it! Not sure how to do a wubby old time gypsy jazz song tho but i'll try! :3

I suppose a nice transition. a good example is the song "My Roommate is a 'Bassist'" by YourEnigma. I look forward to how you create this masterpiece 

I suppose a nice transition. a good example is the song "My Roommate is a 'Bassist'" by YourEnigma. I look forward to how you create this masterpiece 

Ok? Um so which are you wanting an old timey song or a violin song? I'm confused now, sorry. I just wanted to make sure what I make will be exactly what you want

Hey everypony! Ethritt here after quite a long break. I closed my other intro request shop a while ago, but it was just too fun making music FOR specific people! So I decided to re-open it! details below.

This is a forum where I make intros for anyone who asks! Pretty sweet huh? All you need to do is tell me what kind of music genre you want, and really any genre will do I play almost all instruments! Then tell my what I'm making it for you or a friend; youtube channel or just anything really. and I think that's it... Oh wait also if possible put a link of you channel or station er' whatever in you request below so I can check it out and make the intro I know you'll love! Ok that's it! Hopefully.

P.S. I keep the song saved on my pc for atleast a week before deleting it and sending it to soundcloud so if you find anything that you don't like about your song please tell me so I can fix it for you! :3

I hope it isn't too late to request something...but er...could you make a classic rock Black Sabbath style song for me? As a YouTube intro, maybe. I want something that sounds something like "All Moving Parts" but is obviously different because copyright. c:

Ok? Um so which are you wanting an old timey song or a violin song? I'm confused now, sorry. I just wanted to make sure what I make will be exactly what you want

Sorry, I realized I threw a lot of examples at you. Old Timey is what I'm looking for. You don't have to really look at others so much, its mainly the old timey sound. Still looking forward to it /)

hope you like it!

Thank you so much I love it!!! :wub:

Thank you so much I love it!!! :wub:

I'm glad!

I hope it isn't too late to request something...but er...could you make a classic rock Black Sabbath style song for me? As a YouTube intro, maybe. I want something that sounds something like "All Moving Parts" but is obviously different because copyright. c:

Alrighty! I'll have yours done by this weekend!

Sorry, I realized I threw a lot of examples at you. Old Timey is what I'm looking for. You don't have to really look at others so much, its mainly the old timey sound. Still looking forward to it /)

Ok! I'm done! If there is anything you want me to change about it just tell me in less than 7 days or the song will be erased from my pc. :0

your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-djtwinkie

P.S. This is my first time playing a trumpet in this way so it's not the best but I will try to improve my skills! :3

Woah :D I am blown away, I believe this is what I am looking for. Gives it that Edd, Ed, and Eddy vibe/intro. If I am in need of anything further I know who to call, the great and powerful Ethritt <3

Woah :D I am blown away, I believe this is what I am looking for. Gives it that Edd, Ed, and Eddy vibe/intro. If I am in need of anything further I know who to call, the great and powerful Ethritt <3

Really glad you like it! I was kinda worried cos This was my first time playing a wind instrument...

and I wouldn't call myself great and powerful... that seems a bit much but I do try. :3 thx anyway!

Back at it see :3 I listened to some of your newer stuff on Soundcloud, heard a part of mine in another song and was like "huh?" But I guess it wasn't a big deal lol. Hope you're having fun with this still! And that you'll be available if I need another song. :)

(edited)

Back at it see :3 I listened to some of your newer stuff on Soundcloud, heard a part of mine in another song and was like "huh?" But I guess it wasn't a big deal lol. Hope you're having fun with this still! And that you'll be available if I need another song. :)

Oh hey again overlord!! Have you made your little overlord spin-off series yet I've been checking out your channel for that for a while. Oh and that song that had part of your theme in it was probably "A Day in the Making", that is my 1 year special song that includes parts from all of my earlier songs! Blast from the past lol!

P.S. yes I am still having lots of fun making songs for ponies! If you are ever in need of another theme/intro/BGM/ er' whatever I'll be here! <3

Ooh! Think you can do one for me if you have time on your hands? Funky and Electronic, if you will.  ;)

sure! Seems simple enough. I'll hopefully have it done by this coming Monday. talk to you then! <3

Edited by ethritt

Oh hey again overlord!! Have you made you my little overlord spin-off series yet I've been checking out your channel for that for a while. Oh and that song that had part of your theme in it was probably "A Day in the Making", that is my 1 year special song that includes parts from all of my earlier songs! Blast from the past lol!

I have been working on the series :) I actually posted the theme song on my channel (it's going to be shortened in episode 2 and later, because 1:30 is too long :P). As for the song, I remember that title, so most likely yes :D

The episode should be out by the end of the month or so, so excited!