Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need an Intro? #2!

Unused account

I have been working on the series :) I actually posted the theme song on my channel (it's going to be shortened in episode 2 and later, because 1:30 is too long :P). As for the song, I remember that title, so most likely yes :D

The episode should be out by the end of the month or so, so excited!

sweet! can't wait to see it!

P.S. I usually make the themes a little long so you can put part at the beginning and the rest at the end like in most youtube channels and movies. Just thought that would be better than making 2 or more songs! :3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet! can't wait to see it!

P.S. I usually make the themes a little long so you can put part at the beginning and the rest at the end like in most youtube channels and movies. Just thought that would be better than making 2 or more songs! :3

I have that plan actually :)

I hope it isn't too late to request something...but er...could you make a classic rock Black Sabbath style song for me? As a YouTube intro, maybe. I want something that sounds something like "All Moving Parts" but is obviously different because copyright. c:

Done! Sure hope you like it! I don't get to play rock music often my guitar was getting dusty! xD

here is your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intri-for-eazyfries

Just remember to tell me about any corrections you would want to be made in less than a week or the song will no longer be saved to my pc.

(edited)

Is there any slots open?

If so I'd like to make a request... A friend and I are going to start a pokemon youtube channel and I was wondering if you could make some battle themes for us?

Alright... but did you not see the intro I made for you on my last request shop? if you didn't here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-atmis-whooves

maybe you just didn't see it or weren't fond of it... if so I'll gladly make another

Edited by ethritt

@@EthRitt,If you wouldn't mind could you do one for me and one for him? My pokemon specialty is water types, and his are Fighting types... I hope that isn't too much trouble... 

Alright! I'm not to familiar with Pokémon but I'll try my best! :)

(edited)

@@EthRitt, Thanks! Here's some other battle themes if you need some ideas:

Blue:

0:01 - Blue/Red/Yellow
1:20 - FireRed/LeafGreen
2:41 - Black/White
4:17 - Black 2/White 2
5:37 - X/Y 

Lance:
7:28 - Gold/Silver/Crystal
8:38 - HeartGold/SoulSilver
9:53 - Black 2/White 2

Steven:
11:08 - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
12:19 - Black 2/White 2
13:32 - OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire

Cynthia:
14:47 - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
16:18 - Black/White
17:47 - Black 2/White 2

Alder:
19:17 - Black/White

Iris:
20:40 - Black 2/White 2

Diantha:
22:29 - X/Y

Edited by Artimis Whooves

@@EthRitt, I was thinking that for the water theme it could be some type of beach/hawaiian music and for the fighting theme could be some kind of music like in a martial arts movie or game. Do you need anything else?

I almost forgot, but in return if you want I can make a picture that when clicked, can take the person who clicked it strait to your soundcloud or youtube channel...

Done! Sure hope you like it! I don't get to play rock music often my guitar was getting dusty! xD

here is your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intri-for-eazyfries

Just remember to tell me about any corrections you would want to be made in less than a week or the song will no longer be saved to my pc.

Very Intro-y. c:

Amazing! Can't believe someone is actually making MUSIC for other people! Sounds like a lot of work. Great job, and thank you very much. c:

Very Intro-y. c:

Amazing! Can't believe someone is actually making MUSIC for other people! Sounds like a lot of work. Great job, and thank you very much. c:

It can sometimes get pretty rough but I try to still put the best I can into my songs no matter how many requests I have to get done!! :3

glad you liked it!

@@EthRitt, I was thinking that for the water theme it could be some type of beach/hawaiian music and for the fighting theme could be some kind of music like in a martial arts movie or game. Do you need anything else?

I almost forgot, but in return if you want I can make a picture that when clicked, can take the person who clicked it strait to your soundcloud or youtube channel...

Oh... well I guess I'll have to start over... Anyway I'll do my best!

I was just working on one but I guess I made it a bit too fast paced than what you described.

Could I get one please? I want something that sounds like Bohemian rhapsody, where in the beginning a soft, beautiful almost sad melody is playing and then it kinda gets wild during the middle and at the end fades.

Could I get one please? I want something that sounds like Bohemian rhapsody, where in the beginning a soft, beautiful almost sad melody is playing and then it kinda gets wild during the middle and at the end fades.

sure thing! I'll get it out to ya as soon as I finish this other list. :3

@@EthRitt, Sorry, I wasn't thinking about how much it was... Also, did you see the trade offer? 

Oh it is ok! I actually have your two fight themes done now! Just I am having troubles with my internet so I will get them to soundcloud as soon as I can.

This comment was actually pretty difficult to do with my crappy internet...

Ooh! Think you can do one for me if you have time on your hands? Funky and Electronic, if you will.  ;)

done! Sure hope you like it.

Your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-dusk-dreemurr

Omigosh, thanks! Sounds awesome!

glad you like it!

Ok here you go. I sure hope these are good enough.

Theme fighting: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/artimis-pokemon-fight-theme-1

Theme water: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/artimis-pokemon-fight-theme

If you were looking for something else I will do my best to try and fix it! :)

@@EthRitt, Love it! :lol: , If you wouldn't mind, could you send me the files so I could edit them into the videos? 

glad you like it although I have a lack of knowledge in all things Pokémon! I guess I need more detail on what file you want me to send cos I have a few of every instrument played... if you mean you want to download it you can do that through soundcloud!

Done! Hope you like it. It was fun doing this one!

your intro:https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-sonata-jets

glad you like it although I have a lack of knowledge in all things Pokémon! I guess I need more detail on what file you want me to send cos I have a few of every instrument played... if you mean you want to download it you can do that through soundcloud!

Done! Hope you like it. It was fun doing this one!

your intro:https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-sonata-jets

Its amazing thank you!

Would you like another vague description to work with? This is a far in the future thing you don't to rush with or anything though :P It actually may never happen. But I'm stuck on what type of intro I want for a mini series I may do when my friend gets good with animating... But this series may need Hasbro's approval for funding reasons as well lol. Anyways, if you want to do this, read below, if not, that's okay as well. :D

So, the plot is as follows; my OC is a travelling pony extraordinaire, who travels outside Equestria fighting mythological beings for artifacts, fun, or other resources. She is tom boy... ish, but with an exterior personality indescribable. She's kind of a Rick from Rick and Morty in her personality, where she talks the talk and walks the walk, been there, done that... that kind of thing. And so she goes around, finding towns of defenseless creatures, other creatures, and something revisiting Equestria (which would be FAR late into the series... but anyways) and doing quests, and on a side note; making friends.

But I digress, I need a theme song for that if you can pull anything from that. I was thinking a mix of rock with some epicness to it... but if you can think of better genres to fit the description, that'd be WAY better than my opinion XD

Anyhow, remember what I said above, but you can also ask if I missed anything... just thought I'd keep ya busy as well friend ;)

Hey! Your music here is incredible!! :D

I was wondering if you would do something for me. A song that may be used as an intro, or possibly a soundtrack for a video skit.

Something very reminiscent of the style of Doctor Who soundtracks like "I Am The Doctor" and "The Majestic Tale(Of A Madman In A Box)" but with perhaps a slightly sillier tone. Or just a tone that fits whatever my personality is XD

Here's my channel so you can see the weirdo I am and base the product off of that https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6EsAEckiRg3MJrXi2_srw

I can wait to see what you come up with(if you have the time that is) :)