Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need an Intro? #2!

Unused account

Hey! Your music here is incredible!! :D

I was wondering if you would do something for me. A song that may be used as an intro, or possibly a soundtrack for a video skit.

Something very reminiscent of the style of Doctor Who soundtracks like "I Am The Doctor" and "The Majestic Tale(Of A Madman In A Box)" but with perhaps a slightly sillier tone. Or just a tone that fits whatever my personality is XD

Here's my channel so you can see the weirdo I am and base the product off of that https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6EsAEckiRg3MJrXi2_srw

I can wait to see what you come up with(if you have the time that is) :)

YESH!!!! I wuv wuv WUV doctor who! I'll make this one extra special! /)

#bowties are cool

Would you like another vague description to work with? This is a far in the future thing you don't to rush with or anything though :P It actually may never happen. But I'm stuck on what type of intro I want for a mini series I may do when my friend gets good with animating... But this series may need Hasbro's approval for funding reasons as well lol. Anyways, if you want to do this, read below, if not, that's okay as well. :D

So, the plot is as follows; my OC is a travelling pony extraordinaire, who travels outside Equestria fighting mythological beings for artifacts, fun, or other resources. She is tom boy... ish, but with an exterior personality indescribable. She's kind of a Rick from Rick and Morty in her personality, where she talks the talk and walks the walk, been there, done that... that kind of thing. And so she goes around, finding towns of defenseless creatures, other creatures, and something revisiting Equestria (which would be FAR late into the series... but anyways) and doing quests, and on a side note; making friends.

But I digress, I need a theme song for that if you can pull anything from that. I was thinking a mix of rock with some epicness to it... but if you can think of better genres to fit the description, that'd be WAY better than my opinion XD

Anyhow, remember what I said above, but you can also ask if I missed anything... just thought I'd keep ya busy as well friend ;)

I have a question.. so is this going to be like a spin-off of mlp? Sorta like your mlo thing? Just wanted to know cos if so I have some ideas.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESH!!!! I wuv wuv WUV doctor who! I'll make this one extra special! /)

#bowties are cool

YAY!! A fellow whovian! So excited to hear the outcome :D

And of course bowties are the coolest! I have several XD

I have a question.. so is this going to be like a spin-off of mlp? Sorta like your mlo thing? Just wanted to know cos if so I have some ideas.

There are two comparisons, the main character and her background story... but it is pretty different other than those two things... but I guess it fits the spin off catagory as well. :P And you're good to have already got ideas XD

(edited)

. Ok but I will have it done soon but I won't be able to post it for about a week because my internet won't be working because we are getting it replaced but after that I should have no more problems!

There are two comparisons, the main character and her background story... but it is pretty different other than those two things... but I guess it fits the spin off catagory as well. :P And you're good to have already got ideas XD

alrighty! I'll get to it! But I will not be able to post it until next week because my internet will not work until then since I am replacing it but after that I'll get this out to you asap! Edited by ethritt

alrighty! I'll get to it! But I will not be able to post it until next week because my internet will not work until then since I am replacing it but after that I'll get this out to you asap!

No problem. No need to rush like I said :)

This is probably a stupid question and it is likely that I missed this after scouring the thread, but are you able to do something orchestral-ish? I ask because I center my group of OCs around archeology, adventure, and that sort of thing. I'm interested in your work, but I wanted to ask first. :)

. Ok but I will have it done soon but I won't be able to post it for about a week because my internet won't be working because we are getting it replaced but after that I should have no more problems!

Alright, no problem at all :)

. Ok but I will have it done soon but I won't be able to post it for about a week because my internet won't be working because we are getting it replaced but after that I should have no more problems! alrighty! I'll get to it! But I will not be able to post it until next week because my internet will not work until then since I am replacing it but after that I'll get this out to you asap!

No problem. No need to rush like I said :)

Alrighty my internet is back and I will start on your two songs! Alons-y!

That goes to Tech Reel! : 3

This is probably a stupid question and it is likely that I missed this after scouring the thread, but are you able to do something orchestral-ish? I ask because I center my group of OCs around archeology, adventure, and that sort of thing. I'm interested in your work, but I wanted to ask first. :)

Ok I will try to fit yours in with the others! Sorry for the late reply my internet has been out for a while now. But it is back and I will be glad to do you one also!

I need i channel intro i would like it to be instramenal techno/dubstep

Okey Dokey! I'll get to it as soon as I Finnish the others! My internet has been down so that is why this s so late...

(edited)

No rush. I think the other requests should be done first :)

Thank you so much for your patience! I didn't realize being gone for a week would have this drastic effect. Anyway, back to work me!

Ok I am done. I sure hope you like it I've never done anything like this before. It's kinda glitchy and short but can be looped if used as a BGM and stuffs! Here it is tho if you want anything changed about it tell me within a week or it will be gone from my pc.

your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-tech-reel

I need i channel intro i would like it to be instramenal techno/dubstep

Done! Hope you like it! It's always good to eventually get back to my favorite music type.

your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-masonthediagla

I am working on yours but one of my cello strings just snapped  :( . But I will get it fixed as soon as I can get a new string! It will be done by tomorrow!

Edited by ethritt

I am working on yours but one of my cello strings just snapped  :( . But I will get it fixed as soon as I can get a new string! It will be done by tomorrow!

Don't you worry about that. Take your time; I am in no hurry. :)

Don't you worry about that. Take your time; I am in no hurry. :)

Thanks! :yay: i appreciate your patience. Honestly!

Got my new cello string! And also finished your song! Here you go! Hope you like it.

Your Theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-pathfindercs

Thanks! :yay: i appreciate your patience. Honestly!

Got my new cello string! And also finished your song! Here you go! Hope you like it.

Your Theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-pathfindercs

Sounds awesome and, if I may say, adventurous! Thank you much! :D

Hello again my friend, I was wondering if I can make another request? Pweeze :)

I was wondering if I can get a chip tune theme, similar to the song paralyzed by mystery skulls, but in the style of a chiptune with the bass really showing

I was wondering if I can get a chip tune theme, similar to the song paralyzed by mystery skulls, but in the style of a chiptune with the bass really showing

sure thing. But... you were saying you wanted chip tune but the song you mentioned is electro. Me is confused.

Hey everypony! Ethritt here after quite a long break. I closed my other intro request shop a while ago, but it was just too fun making music FOR specific people! So I decided to re-open it! details below.

This is a forum where I make intros for anyone who asks! Pretty sweet huh? All you need to do is tell me what kind of music genre you want, and really any genre will do I play almost all instruments! Then tell my what I'm making it for you or a friend; youtube channel or just anything really. and I think that's it... Oh wait also if possible put a link of you channel or station er' whatever in you request below so I can check it out and make the intro I know you'll love! Ok that's it! Hopefully.

P.S. I keep the song saved on my pc for atleast a week before deleting it and sending it to soundcloud so if you find anything that you don't like about your song please tell me so I can fix it for you! :3

Wow, music made for whoever requests it? So kewl! Can you do an intro for my OC Damien Bolt? I'd like it to sound like a rock/metal song, kinda like something by Crown the Empire? Their music is what inspired me to create Damien so that's why I want it like that.

Wow, music made for whoever requests it? So kewl! Can you do an intro for my OC Damien Bolt? I'd like it to sound like a rock/metal song, kinda like something by Crown the Empire? Their music is what inspired me to create Damien so that's why I want it like that.

Otay! I will try!

(edited)

Ok I am done. I sure hope you like it I've never done anything like this before. It's kinda glitchy and short but can be looped if used as a BGM and stuffs! Here it is tho if you want anything changed about it tell me within a week or it will be gone from my pc.

your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-tech-reel

That sounds super awesome! I'll probably edit it around a bit to fit the needs and such. It's super catchy, and very..YouTubey? Is that a word? It is now XD

(P.S. - Sorry for replying so late)

Edited by Tech Reel

(edited)

That sounds super awesome! I'll probably edit it around a bit to fit the needs and such. It's super catchy, and very..YouTubey? Is that a word? It is now XD

(P.S. - Sorry for replying so late)

Glad you liked it! I was kinda worried it was my first time doing something like that! Oh and don't worry about replying late I do it all the time :yay:

example: This comment

Edited by ethritt

sure thing. But... you were saying you wanted chip tune but the song you mentioned is electro. Me is confused.

Whoops sorry, I had that song stuck in my head, I meant similar to wave - 1999, I just like mystery skulls lol

Done! I surely hope this is good enough. keep in mind that this is my first 8-bit song. :ooh:

Anyway, here it is!

Your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-djtwinkie-the-8-bit

Here you go! Hope you like it.

Your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-damien-bolt