Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Need an Intro? #2!

Unused account

(edited)

That's great! Is there any way to download it?

Yes! You click the download button! Glad you liked it! :)

You will probably need a pc to download it but I'm sure you got that down.

Edited by ethritt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done! I surely hope this is good enough. keep in mind that this is my first 8-bit song. :ooh:

Anyway, here it is!

Your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-djtwinkie-the-8-bit

Here you go! Hope you like it.

Your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-damien-bolt

I like it a lot, I was wondering if a few low notes could be longer like whole notes or half notes. Is it also possible to add somewhat warp sounds that ascend in pitch?

(edited)

I like it a lot, I was wondering if a few low notes could be longer like whole notes or half notes. Is it also possible to add somewhat warp sounds that ascend in pitch?

okay? :confused: well, I normally don't have the kind knowledge to change pitch after it's already made. Buuut, I'll try my best... I don't think I'll be able to change the length of the notes though. Do you want me to just make a new one? If so I will need another week at most.

Edited by ethritt

Would you like another vague description to work with? This is a far in the future thing you don't to rush with or anything though :P It actually may never happen. But I'm stuck on what type of intro I want for a mini series I may do when my friend gets good with animating... But this series may need Hasbro's approval for funding reasons as well lol. Anyways, if you want to do this, read below, if not, that's okay as well. :D

So, the plot is as follows; my OC is a travelling pony extraordinaire, who travels outside Equestria fighting mythological beings for artifacts, fun, or other resources. She is tom boy... ish, but with an exterior personality indescribable. She's kind of a Rick from Rick and Morty in her personality, where she talks the talk and walks the walk, been there, done that... that kind of thing. And so she goes around, finding towns of defenseless creatures, other creatures, and something revisiting Equestria (which would be FAR late into the series... but anyways) and doing quests, and on a side note; making friends.

But I digress, I need a theme song for that if you can pull anything from that. I was thinking a mix of rock with some epicness to it... but if you can think of better genres to fit the description, that'd be WAY better than my opinion XD

Anyhow, remember what I said above, but you can also ask if I missed anything... just thought I'd keep ya busy as well friend ;)

Done! I really hope you like it. This one is just a suggestion. If you don't like it I guess I'll just make the rock one you suggested.

Your Theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-overlord0909-2

just thought I'd keep ya busy as well friend ;)

You have no idea.... :dry: 

Nice job! It defintely wasn't how I was thinking, but that is mainly because all my songs drop the bass lol. Thanks again.

Oh! I didn't know you were wanting that kinda thing. XD I thought that how you explained your series you were wanting an adventurous type of song. But as long as you like it I'm glad!

​ATTENTION:

​   ​I am now closing the intro shop. I have enjoyed making music here. The downfall of it all was ignorance of others. 4 out of every 5 people I made an intro for sent me a PM or emailed me and really made me feel bad about what I tried to do for them. Some completely ignored the fact that these are actually hard to make. Every song, every tune was made from scratch and I had to come up with it all on my own! Not just that, but some people are not even caring to put a link to my sondcloud in their stuff! I do thank others for leaving links and appreciating what I have done for them. So I am closing this forever, hopefully. Sorry If you wanted an intro after this message, I am sorry but I will not accept it. I mainly wanted to do this so I could make music when I wanted to. I guess it is kinda my fault for not thinking this through while making this topic. Anyway.. bye. It is not a 100% that this will never be opened again, but it is not likely.

Notice: Just because I stopped making intros does not mean I am not letting others use my current songs for intros. PM me if you want to use a part from one of my songs as your intro. That would be fine! Link to soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt. If you do choose to use a song here for an intro please PM me.

​Goodbye, Friends!

• 9 months later...

I was planning to animate a short theme song for my friends), and this is just what I was looking for! I'd like the theme song to be adventurous, kind of similar to the Gravity Falls theme song. It should be hopeful for the future and kind of a roller-coaster, but have everything even out at the end. Do you think you can convey that?
Thanks so much!

(update: I'm so sorry, I only now saw the "closing shop" thing. Good luck on the rest of your songs!)

Edited by firephantom