Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are the most well-known fanfics?

gLItcHyGeAR

Okay, so short of Fallout Equestria and those two gorefics which somehow got popular back in another age, I want to know what the most iconic, well known and otherwise influential brony fanfic stories are. Been in the fandom since s2, but I know of nearly none. I'm sure other people would be interested in this too, so I figured, why not ask? (I don't know, just start linking things? And no gorefics/ clopfics please! It's against the rules, and thus would get this thread removed.)

(I almost feel like this should be in Octavia's hall but I wouldn't know exactly where... calling all mod-like pony-people?)

Hmm, well, I'm not sure they're THAT popular, but Smile. -Never Stop Smiling- by P0nies that was based off of some fan art called Goodbye My Friend is pretty good. And Bubbles by Anonymous. Both I think are pretty popular.

Also, I have some fanfics that you might like. The first is The Chronicles of Damien Bolt, an adventure starring one of my OC's. And Lavender Town Syndrome, MLP Version. A dark story starring an unnamed colt.

#ShamelessFanFicPromotion

Edited by DamienBolt8592

These are good and can be found on Fimfiction: Past Sins, The Things Tavi Says, University Days, Allegrezza, The Life and Times of a Winning Pony, Shipping and Handling, Anthropology, and many, many more.

There are some resources on the fan labor wikia and some reviews/dramatic readings on Youtube of certain fanfics that can also point you in the direction of some of the more well-known fics.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Five Score, Divided by Four was so popular it created a whole new rule within MLP fanfiction (so many people made side fics they had to be stopped before too many were made without credit to the original). My Little Dashie has almost 500,000 views on FimFiction.

GAH It's been so hard to find someone else who knows about Five score. It was such a great fanfiction, I wish more people would read it.