Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are ponies' first impression of your OC?

ggg-2

Less kind ponies hear about my OC and assume he's a wuss because he's an Alicorn prince who enjoys going to the spa with his goddaughter, Skyla. Then they meet him and realize he's also a champion bodybuilder and a hulking monster of a stallion who outweighs Bulk Biceps by more than 1000 pounds. That usually shuts them right up.  :yay: 

Usually Sundream gets teased because of her shy demeanor, but when ponies mess with her friends, she can be quick to act like Rainbow Dash. Once somepony gets to know her she is a really nice pony, friendly, respecful, and loves to have fun.

unsure mostly and sometimes even scared. Mesme Rize is a 20-25 feet long Snakepony after all and he does look pretty intimidating.

I don't particularly have a set personality for my OC because he is just a colorful horse version of me. Most people find me sometimes too snarky and over thinking of something, if that's any way important to this. 

They think what most ponies do, and judge only by appearance and personality. Be it, thinking they are too obnoxious or shy; if only they knew what lay beneath, and what they have experienced. This is the case with all my current OCs.

Nothing really too big or anything.

I wouldn't say that he would leave a gigantic impact on those around him.

But Meadow Leaf would at least try to leave a positive, if brief first impression to others.

Copper, when ponies first meet him, find a kind-at-heart pony who loves to have friends.  Once they see him in action, though, they see a pony who'll be there for them in need.

The fillies are constantly fangirling over Midnight but he ignores them and even though the other stallions are brutally jealous they to attack him because they heard rumors that Midnight has taken down an Ursa major and helped stop King Sombra.

(edited)

My OC Damien is always being criticized because he's red and black. Come on people, why is everyone so quick to judge!

Edited by Damien & Flash

• 2 months later...

At first the ponies would get a bit scared with the serious look in his eyes, not to mention his scar-like birthmarks under both of his eyes make him look all the more dangerous. Only a few ponies would look past the seriously menacing look on my O.C's face and see that he's friendly and respectful to others.

Logically, I would assume that M. might be a little bit "off" to a lot of ponies in the typical MLP universe. She's entirely nomadic and has some quirks that make her a bit peculiar, but otherwise she is a very friendly pony with only a soft sarcastic undertone.

Snowflake is a vigilante, and negative propaganda tends to spread because of it. So its mixed reactions he is praised by some, but feared by most for his murderess acts. Though he wants whats best for the community, until he becomes corrupt by Lord Illygredd, but even then he still has his codes.

• 5 years later...