Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will there be more luna episodes in season 6?

Luna 831

Good to see I'm not the only one that can barely tell them apart. :)

I'm not sure if you are saying I can't tell them apart or not. Maybe I just wasn't specific enough.

(edited)

I'm not sure if you are saying I can't tell them apart or not. Maybe I just wasn't specific enough.

I'm guessing you meant to say Starlight Glimmer focused, being as how Sunset Shimmer has never once appeared in FiM, let alone had a season focused on her.  The 'not being able to tell them apart' bit is due to me mentioning a number of times how similar the two characters are now, since their respective reformations.

Edited by Concerned Bystander
  • Brohoof 1

I'm guessing you meant to say Starlight Glimmer focused, being as how Sunset Shimmer has never once appeared in FiM, let alone had a season focused on her.  The 'not being able to tell them apart' bit is due to me mentioning a number of times how similar the two characters are now, since their respective reformations.

OH NO!!!!!! I said the wrong name!!!!!!!!! I'm so stupid!!!  :lie:

• Brohoof 1

Would not be opposed to a good Luna episode, provided that they don't so much as even mention Nightmare Moon once. Retreading her inner turmoil would be a bit much at this point.

Would much rather have a Tia and Luna episode though.

Given how HUGE of a fan favorite she is, I'd be highly surprised if she DIDN'T get an episode this season.

Originally I was thinking that Starlight's episodes were going to end up stealing episodes from other characters and side characters (Since the episode numbers for a season are pretty fixed, and her episode slots would have to come from SOMEWHERE), but it looks like Starlight's Episodes are being Made room for by Giving Twilight zero Solo episodes and having her share episodes with Starlight. (I'm not much of a twilight fan, but I do sympathize with her fans on this, as its kind of bad that Twilight's only episodes are Shared with starlight). So There should be ample room for side characters (Luna, Discord) to get their normal episode allotment this season.

• Brohoof 1