Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Forum - Past Generations

Jeric

Capture.PNG

So a few of our more prolific members are massive fans of the prior generations of My Little Pony - both the show and the toys. Requests of a G1-3.5 forum has been something that has come up again and again. Unlike some technical enhancements that we can't easily do ... we have always possessed the ability to create a Past Gen Pony Forum. So we thought, a few want this ... and there is a fanbase out there ... so why the hay not?

So at present, all primary topics focused on past generations that are not fan art (that still goes in Octavia's Hall) should be started there. Also if you run across any old past pony topics in Show Discussion or Sugarcube Corner, report them and we'll move them over.

Behold Past Generations!
  • Brohoof 15

Not a bad idea. Helps seperating everything, with the G4 stuff i am here for. Will be easier to navigate the site. :)

• Brohoof 1

Makes sense. I mean the forum is called in full My Little Pony Forums so it technically does not target a specific generation with the name alone. Focus on G4 is prominent because that's the one currently airing. 

Also it's only fair seeing as this site has plenty of fans of the previous generations.

• Brohoof 3

Maybe there should also be subforums for the different TV shows? Like The Movie/G1, Tales, G3/G3.5 and Newborn Cuties.

I've put prefixes in place... I hope that worked, anyway. If it gets a lot of traffic, we'll split it up further. :)

• Brohoof 2

I think this makes a lot of sense... some people may come just for the older generations, or were introduced to the whole concept via the older generations, so it'll support more people and more interests :)

(besides, people might come up with cool new ideas from being able to discuss multiple generations! ;)

• Brohoof 1