Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Slice0Pie's Request Guild!

Slice0Pie

This request shop is currently CLOSED.

Hello everyone! Slice0Pie here! Today, I decided to open up a Request Shop! :D I will be taking requests here, of course, and I'm sure it'll be fun! I do have some rules though;

• Please be patient. School is about to be out, but even when school's out, I'll be a very busy person. I have a busy schedule for the summer!
  • Please post a reference sheet of your OC.
  • Be kind please <3
  • If the shop is closed, please don't be discouraged! I'll open the shop up once I got almost all my requests done :)
  • If you want me to add a specific detail, tell me! The only thing I wont do is complicated backgrounds

That is pretty much it! If you have any questions, please ask! There are currently 5 spots open! Once all the spots are filled up, I'll close down the shop until further notice!

1. Dynamo Pad

2. Dark Tempest

3. Damien & Flash

4. Ave Prea

5. Tao

Here are some examples of my work!

post-18875-0-54203700-1461887928_thumb.png

post-18875-0-15854200-1461887930_thumb.png

post-18875-0-05074700-1461887931_thumb.png

post-18875-0-71845600-1461887932_thumb.png

post-18875-0-71758600-1461887933_thumb.png

Edited by Slice0Pie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this will work! :) I'll get started right away, if this is who you want me to draw! :P

Yes please that is who I'd like you to have a go at.

Awww!!

Can you do my OC serenity? :3

Link in signature!

Yes please that is who I'd like you to have a go at.

If you're willing, I'd love a shot of my OC! (edit incoming, want to save spot)

Of course you three! I'll get started right away! :)

This request shop is currently OPEN.

Hello everyone! Slice0Pie here! Today, I decided to open up a Request Shop! :D I will be taking requests here, of course, and I'm sure it'll be fun! I do have some rules though;

• Please be patient. School is about to be out, but even when school's out, I'll be a very busy person. I have a busy schedule for the summer!
  • Please post a reference sheet of your OC.
  • Be kind please <3
  • If the shop is closed, please don't be discouraged! I'll open the shop up once I got almost all my requests done :)
  • If you want me to add a specific detail, tell me! The only thing I wont do is complicated backgrounds
That is pretty much it! If you have any questions, please ask! There are currently 5 spots open! Once all the spots are filled up, I'll close down the shop until further notice!

1. Mentis Soliloquy

2. VinylWubs

3. Troblems

4. Dynamo Pad

5. [Open]

Here are some examples of my work!

Finally, someone with an open slot! Could you please do my OC Flash Lightning for me? If you can I'd really appreciate it! I've included photos of him and his cutie mark. And here is his reference sheet.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-lightning-r9449

Also, if you could. Can you add the pendant mentioned in his character sheet?

post-37715-0-58594500-1461889592.jpeg

post-37715-0-31795800-1461889599_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Damien & Flash

oooh your art style is so cute!!

if you currently have a spot open,

might I request a pic of my oc porcelain rose??

this is the closest thing i have to a ref ack hope it's okay~

1558d9a95b57f51db7a6eebc0dd8e9ad.png

He just has two variations, one being his light blue with blue eyes and the other is the light gray with purple eyes. It doesn't really matter to me which version is made, I'll leave the choice up to you. Just don't forget his goggles.

Edited by Dark Tempest

Pretty pics!   Think you might try out my Rune?   She tends to look  a bit rough around the edges and some light scars on her chest and one across her left side cutie mark!

Ref: http://imgur.com/foRydah

Pose:  Um I'll let you choose!

He just has two variations, one being his light blue with blue eyes and the other is the light gray with purple eyes. It doesn't really matter to me which version is made, I'll leave the choice up to you. Just don't forget his goggles.

Okay! I'll start right away!

Pretty pics!   Think you might try out my Rune?   She tends to look  a bit rough around the edges and some light scars on her chest and one across her left side cutie mark!

Ref: http://imgur.com/foRydah

Pose:  Um I'll let you choose!

oooh your art style is so cute!!

if you currently have a spot open,

might I request a pic of my oc porcelain rose??

this is the closest thing i have to a ref ack hope it's okay~

sig-4493629.1558d9a95b57f51db7a6eebc0dd8

Finally, someone with an open slot! Could you please do my OC Flash Lightning for me? If you can I'd really appreciate it! I've included photos of him and his cutie mark. And here is his reference sheet.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-lightning-r9449

Also, if you could. Can you add the pendant mentioned in his character sheet?

Everyone else, I will put you on the waiting list until further notice. Thank you :).

(edited)

Just a quick update for everyone who requested art;

I'm working as fast as I can! Haha. I know it's been a couple of days, and I apologize, but I've been busy, and I'm currently fighting through a mini artblock. I can still draw, I just feel so..... unmotivated. But, I am still working a hard as I can! Thank you all for understanding! :)

Your request is done @VinylWubs :)

post-18875-0-56515300-1462158778_thumb.png

Also, another quick update! I just fixed my Pen Pressure, after struggling with it for almost two years! This will guarantee that my art will be better! I also know this is out of order, but I promise I'll do my requests in order!

Edited by Slice0Pie

Just a quick update for everyone who requested art;

I'm working as fast as I can! Haha. I know it's been a couple of days, and I apologize, but I've been busy, and I'm currently fighting through a mini artblock. I can still draw, I just feel so..... unmotivated. But, I am still working a hard as I can! Thank you all for understanding! :)

Your request is done @VinylWubs :)

attachicon.gifforvynilqubs.png

Also, another quick update! I just fixed my Pen Pressure, after struggling with it for almost two years! This will guarantee that my art will be better! I also know this is out of order, but I promise I'll do my requests in order!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- *heart attack*

She's so cute!! Thank you so much!! : D

Could you let me know when you re-open? I don't want to send my request when your shop clearly says closed. :please:

Of course! I'll message you when it opens up again :)

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @, Your requests are done :) I wish I could make the artwork pieces better, but as I said, school is getting in the way  :( But I'll just keep trying harder, and besides, school is almost over! :D

post-18875-0-93468400-1462317518_thumb.png

post-18875-0-12061300-1462317521_thumb.png

Could you message me when it's open as well :P

I've been stalking this thread for a while and I never though to ask :P

Could you message me when it's open as well :P

I've been stalking this thread for a while and I never though to ask :P

I asked because I thought it would be unfair for the people who waited for the shop to open rather than posting their request when the shop clearly says closed.

I asked because I thought it would be unfair for the people who waited for the shop to open rather than posting their request when the shop clearly says closed.

I never requested.