Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear a watch?

Member Berry

No, I do not. I used to wear watches, but I have really just gone over to using phones as my meaning to tell time. 

I always wear a watch. Well, not always, but most of the time. Not only because I feel it's more handy (I should say hand-less) than a phone, but because they're more stylish as well (At least that's how I feel).

Though I should note that I have more than one. WAY more than one. I have a collection of around 120. All different. And I wear a different one every day. If I feel up to it I'll take a pic of my collection and put it on here.

Also, I should mention that when I wear a watch, I don't prefer either wrist (I'm ambidextrous). Whichever wrist feels more lacking that day, I wear a watch on it.

Yep, my good old Casio. It's brown, one of my favourite colours. I tried a smart watch for a bit, but I got tired of charging the bloody thing every few days and the wrist strap wasn't as comfortable.

Edited by Celtore

I have a pair of watches that I wear everyday. My wrist just feels weird if there is nothing on it and it is left "exposed"  :blink:. I understand that we can just check the time on our phones, but I just think that it is an extra hassle to rummage through my pocket and pull out my phone just to see what time it is. It is much more efficient to just turn my wrist and get an immediate answer. Efficiency at its finest folks  >_>

I don't always wear a watch.  But when I do, I...  Still don't; 'cause I haven't got one.

Though I have actually been considering getting a watch, and there's one watch in particular that I've got my eye on:

post-26550-0-53249000-1462007415_thumb.png

Despite the likelihood of my not being able to tell the time without staring at it for twenty seconds. xD  And, by then, the time will be slightly different. o_O

Not at the moment. The last couple of watches I remember owning weren't accurate. When I had to set the time to what time it is, I had to set the time to the minute above it says on the microwave, and once it turns to that number, I immediately make it start going again, but I often get like a second off, which actually seemed like a pretty big deal.

I only wear a watch when I'm in class at college. It just seems more courteous and inconspicuous to glance at my watch, than to turn my head to look at the wall clock or at my phone. I don't want to be come off as rude to my teachers.

I don't leave the house without mine. Not only do I feel lost and somewhat incomplete without it, I feel very anxious if I don't know the time.

In regards to my phone it's a bit too awkward to use for constant time-watching. ^^;

Most people I know don't really wear them. Most people just check their time on their phones. I've always liked watches for some reason. I've worn one most of the time since I was a kid.

Watches are honestly a bit impractical in today's age and all of the good looking watches are incredibly expensive. It's much easier and more affordable for the common folk to just use a phone in order to avoid looking "trashy" by having some thirty dollar watch. 

Now if you have a brand name, god-tier watch then wear that shit, m8. Unless it's Apple's pathetic excuse at making a wrist device. That was just stupid. 

I used to, but I stopped about halfway through highschool after I got my first phone. Before then, I was the guy everyone asked "Do you have the time?"

Yeah I do, because there aren't that many clocks in my college and having a watch to check for the time beats looking constantly at my tablet for the time.

I have a watch, but i never wear it, because i think wearing watches is annoying.

I dont want to have something on my arm the entire time.

So i just leave my watch in my pockets.

Usually I do, it's so much easyer as checking the time on your phone...

But unfortunately it's broken right now since I always buy cheap watches since I often lose them :please: well, time to buy a new one, yay :yay: