Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear a watch?

Member Berry

I finally got my new watch today, a Seiko 5,   it's not as fancy as my old one, but it has it's merits. 

So I guess, starting today, yes, I do wear a watch ^ ^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently saving up for a Breitling Colt Quartz watch. A decision for life.  ^_^

asset-version-2ff45b9349-_0009s_0000_col

But I really like G-Shock and Casio in general, and the watch I am wearing right now is a G-Shock, this model  :D

g-shock-mt-g-metal-twisted-5.jpg

I used to have a really nice one when I was younger, but nowadays a watch would just distract me because of the sensation around my wrist. 

I wear my watch when I go to work. I feel kinda naked if I'm at work and I'm not wearing my watch. Outside of work however I don't wear it that often, mostly because I forget to. 

I used to always wear a watch with me everywhere I go, though it became a hassle to always adjust it and take it off before and arriving back home.

I've been wearing a watch daily for about two years ago. It started as a means to avoid going on the phone so much, because a time check here leads to email leads to nonsense. 

Casio Waveceptor

J0X8FRK.jpg

And my formal watch, which was a wedding day gift my wife gave me before the ceremony. I wear it to special events and the like. 

t6fkUdw.jpg

I never ever go anywhere without a watch. Mostly I wear my favorite. It's a Mickey Mouse watch my brother gave me for Christmas years ago.

I recently bought an awesome Flux Capacitor watch. 

OMG! What happens if you go 88 miles an hour?

^_^