Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear a watch?

Member Berry

• 3 weeks later...

Not only do I wear a nice Timex analog watch but I almost never take it off, even when swimming or sleeping, it's just that comfortable. I only do it when I take a shower so I can clean my wrist.

I don't, I usually check the time from my phone. I am thinking of buying one, just in case my phone goes flat and I need to see time for whatever reason.

I wear a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 everyday since I got it in the summer

Edited by Sherbert MGS
Puting to a link from Xiaomi to show what I am talking about (Don't mind the fact the website is the Indian version, it's in English, so I don't care, and you can translate it into your native landguage, if you wish)
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Yup, never leave the house without it. It's a Seiko Chronograph Black Dial Black Leather watch. Got it for my 18th, absolutely love it. :mlp_yay:

Also, the hands and numbers glow a luminescent green in the dark. I dare any of you to try and top that. :laugh:

Image result for black seiko chronograph 100m watch

Edited by Prometheus
  • Brohoof 1

I used to hate watches, but when I joined marching band back in high school they required everyone to wear a watch at band camp, and I've always worn one since. I just have a cheap $10 digital watch from Walmart, but I'm thinking about getting a smart watch once I get the money, or at least one that doesn't look and feel like crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, oh gaush yes. My grandmother got me this really nice G-shock when I was... I think I was 13? Or maybe 10. I dunno, I was young.

I didn't like wearing it at first; it felt awkward and made my wrist itch (like @Lucky Bolt, kinda), but as I got used to it... I dunno, it just became a part of me, I guess. I'd wear that thing everywhere, to the point where I'd only take it off if I was showering.

Unfortunately I broke it in Basic Training, trying to do a combat roll. :c

I've replaced it since with a cheap AquaForce watch that I got from Fort Sill. I've been meaning to get another G-shock proper, but just haven't gotten around to it.

But yeah, I'll wear my watch almost everywhere. Usually I'll only take it off if I'm showering, or if I'm trying to type or game (it makes it a little hard to hit the keys fast).

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...