Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear a watch?

Member Berry

Nah. I used to wear like a couple of watches. Mostly cheap ones like the kind you’d get in kids meals. I remember the ones you’d get when the first Spongebob movie came out. I had a few of those 

I have my Mickey Mouse watches. My main one has two Mickey's (the old B&W alongside the newer color version) with Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, Sorcerer's Apprentice hat and Animal Kingdom Tree of Life at the respective compass points. My other Mickey watch is just Mickey, with little Mickey faces for the numbers. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
(edited)

No, time doesn't matter anymore for me. Not this time, anyway. I have no clock, or device to tell what time it is, I have no identification papers, driving licence or anything to tell I still exist. So much so that when officers of the law stop me on the street, I have no way to identify myself other than my golden word, so I have to put my finger on the scanner, and nothing comes up, of course. Because I am clean, I am the cleanest that ever existed, I'm so clean.
I've been playing this game for far too long. And I am starved for an innocence that never existed. I want those who fly on metaphorical wings to let me to go rest where time does not matter. I'm tired of time, I'm tired of days, and months and years. I'm tired of having to care, I'm tired of being tired.

(777 characters, again... maybe this time they will concede me the time of my life).

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Oh hell yes; it's pretty much a requirement for me! Not being able to tell what time it is when I am away from a computer and not able to access my phone leaves me in a constant state of anxiety. I really didn't start wearing watches until high school, and it made sitting through classes a little less stressful.

Back then I went with simple digital watches, but I switched up to an Apple smartwatch a few years ago. I upgraded to a newer one last year and I just love it. :wub:

I always wear Disney watches; either Mickey or the Disney Castle from one or more of the parks. Currently I have a castle watch that’s made for cast members only and features a gold castle with the Disney D on a black face. Disney watches don’t seem to last as long as they used to so I had to buy a junky disposable watch just for hard outdoor work. I never use a phone to tell the time; that seems like too many steps compared to just turning my wrist and taking a glance. Watches are also a nice accessory.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I always wear Disney watches; either Mickey or the Disney Castle from one or more of the parks. Currently I have a castle watch that’s made for cast members only and features a gold castle with the Disney D on a black face. Disney watches don’t seem to last as long as they used to so I had to buy a junky disposable watch just for hard outdoor work. I never use a phone to tell the time; that seems like too many steps compared to just turning my wrist and taking a glance. Watches are also a nice accessory.

That sounds like a super special watch, Dreamy. :proud: