Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1x1 high school RP Cerberus

The Pixelated Pony

Potion let out a surprised noise and checked around to see that there was nopony close by. "I could say it is kinda awkward, but if I were to say that...." He looked at Emerald and smiled "I would call myself awkward too"

"Could it be, was that stallion passing by actually right......What am I thinking."

"so you don't hate me for it?" Emerald said as she once again looked up at Potion. "that's good..." she said as a light breeze brushed across the town bringing with it the salty smell of the harbour and familiarity to Emerald. "I love the smell of the sea even if I'm across town from it..." she said sniffing the air  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"so you don't hate me for it?" Emerald said as she once again looked up at Potion. "that's good..." she said as a light breeze brushed across the town bringing with it the salty smell of the harbour and familiarity to Emerald. "I love the smell of the sea even if I'm across town from it..." she said sniffing the air  

"So you are from somewhere that is close to a sea?" Potion said as he looked around the yard and sniffed around.

"Sea certainly smells good."

Same time lunchtime had ended and ponies started flowing out from cafeteria, some of them kept going their way but some of them looked at Potion and Emerald and whispered something to each other before continuing their way.

"So you are from somewhere that is close to a sea?" Potion said as he looked around the yard and sniffed around.

"Sea certainly smells good."

Same time lunchtime had ended and ponies started flowing out from cafeteria, some of them kept going their way but some of them looked at Potion and Emerald and whispered something to each other before continuing their way.

"Yeah... I lived at sea for a few years too but that's another story. anyway should we get to P.E/Gym/Sports?" Emerald said as the ponies from her class headed in that general direction. Emerald decided to look back at the ponies who were staring at them hoping to intimidate them  

"Yeah... I lived at sea for a few years too but that's another story. anyway should we get to P.E/Gym/Sports?" Emerald said as the ponies from her class headed in that general direction. Emerald decided to look back at the ponies who were staring at them hoping to intimidate them  

"Probably yes" Potion turned around "see'ya later" he said smiling as he took his course towards stallions's changing room.

In the way he stared down every pony that stared him. One of the other stallions came right at Potion's face and joked about Emerald and him but Potion just looked him right into eyes and told him to get out of his way and so that stallion did.

"Probably yes" Potion turned around "see'ya later" he said smiling as he took his course towards stallions's changing room.

In the way he stared down every pony that stared him. One of the other stallions came right at Potion's face and joked about Emerald and him but Potion just looked him right into eyes and told him to get out of his way and so that stallion did.

Emerald looked around for any smoke detectors or cameras in the Mare's changing room before lighting another cigarette and smoking it she needed a good long smoke after getting caught smoking earlier. she gave some cigarettes to some other mares as well and it soon looked like a bar with the smoke rising to the ceiling and spreading out.   

Emerald looked around for any smoke detectors or cameras in the Mare's changing room before lighting another cigarette and smoking it she needed a good long smoke after getting caught smoking earlier. she gave some cigarettes to some other mares as well and it soon looked like a bar with the smoke rising to the ceiling and spreading out.   

As Potion got in the changing room and there was two other stallions already in. Potion knew these stallions, they had been 'pain in the Potion's flank' since he first met them. They started throw bad jokes about Potion and 'Pirate mare'. Potion first ignored them but things lead to another and soon fight broke up. 

As Potion got in the changing room and there was two other stallions already in. Potion knew these stallions, they had been 'pain in the Potion's flank' since he first met them. They started throw bad jokes about Potion and 'Pirate mare'. Potion first ignored them but things lead to another and soon fight broke up. 

Emerald got changed without a problem her locket and everything else was placed in her locker. she walked into the Sports hall and stood in the mares line waiting for a uniform inspection. she looked down the Stallions line for Potion but couldn't find him anywhere

Emerald got changed without a problem her locket and everything else was placed in her locker. she walked into the Sports hall and stood in the mares line waiting for a uniform inspection. she looked down the Stallions line for Potion but couldn't find him anywhere

Fight was short. Potion was able to defend himself pretty well but he wasn't without the scratch. There wasn't really anything too visible besides few scratches and bruises but he was limping his left foreleg. Other two stallion were limping too but little more heavily and one of them had an black eye.

This wasn't first time they had been fighting.

Black eyed stallion choose to skip the lesson and Potion and other stallion put on their uniforms and limped out to the line.

Fight was short. Potion was able to defend himself pretty well but he wasn't without the scratch. There wasn't really anything too visible besides few scratches and bruises but he was limping his left foreleg. Other two stallion were limping too but little more heavily and one of them had an black eye.

This wasn't first time they had been fighting.

Black eyed stallion choose to skip the lesson and Potion and other stallion put on their uniforms and limped out to the line.

Emerald rushed over to Potion. "Oh geez are you okay?" she said noticing the bruises covering his body "your not too badly hurt are you?" Emerald said caring about Potions injuries. "what happened?"Emerald looked over at the other stallion and then back at Potion her pony tail (on her head) hitting the other stallion in the process.

Emerald rushed over to Potion. "Oh geez are you okay?" she said noticing the bruises covering his body "your not too badly hurt are you?" Emerald said caring about Potions injuries. "what happened?"Emerald looked over at the other stallion and then back at Potion her pony tail (on her head) hitting the other stallion in the process.

"Just a little fight. I'm aright, they have bigger injuries than me" Potion answered to Emerald and then faced stallion he had fought with. "You two just don't learn don't you". The other stallion just let out rude mumble and Potion turned back towards to Emerald.

"So yeah, I'm aright"

"Just a little fight. I'm aright, they have bigger injuries than me" Potion answered to Emerald and then faced stallion he had fought with. "You two just don't learn don't you". The other stallion just let out rude mumble and Potion turned back towards to Emerald.

"So yeah, I'm aright"

"Oh okay then just... be caref *coughing* carefu...*more coughing* careful." by now another mare had come over. "you okay Emerald?" she said "yeah, yeah smoker's cough..." Emerald admitted as she had just sheared a cigarette with that same mare in the changing room five seconds ago 

(edited)

"Oh okay then just... be caref *coughing* carefu...*more coughing* careful." by now another mare had come over. "you okay Emerald?" she said "yeah, yeah smoker's cough..." Emerald admitted as she had just sheared a cigarette with that same mare in the changing room five seconds ago 

"I think it's you who have to be careful, you heard what they said." "But again, you make your own decisions" Potion didn't care if anypony heard, it was known by everypony already. 

He stretched his foreleg and pointed it at different directions to check when it hurts and when not. 

Edited by The Cerberus