Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Apparently we’re supposed to get bad weather tonight. I’m hoping they’re wrong and it does nothing. I really don’t wanna drive to work in that mess.

They were predicting 1-3 inches of snow, which would have been the largest snow we've seen since 2015 (I know, that really shows how bad the snow drought has been) but OF COURSE in the end all we got was a trace that melted within an hour.

Well... At least it is cold enough to keep the bugs at bay... for a day. Then we're back up in the mid 60s, just like we were yesterday. *long sigh*

56 minutes ago, Lunas Secret Lover said:

Not looking good. Freezing rain this morning and we'll be under a winter storm warning soon. 

Enjoy it for me, since apparently snow beyond a trace and Winter Storm Warnings are extinct where I live now.

43 minutes ago, Envy said:

Enjoy it for me, since apparently snow beyond a trace and Winter Storm Warnings are extinct where I live now.

As long as you enjoy the fair weather on my behalf then.

Warm, humid, and rainy. Can not believe I have to run the AC in the middle of January!  :yuck:

On 1/12/2020 at 12:40 AM, applesjck said:

It's clear and chilly. I miss the rain. :(

My dear, do I have a trade for you!  I'll gladly take that clear and chilly weather and you can have ALL the rain in the Southeast.  :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

It got up in the 60s today. That would be nice if it were May or something, but it's too warm for January. At least it wasn't sunny.

Cold and windy. It was warmer earlier in the day (upper 40s); there was even a brief rain shower in the morning.

It is cloudy, rainy and to mild for january (8°C). This winter is as yet the worst winter of all, not one day with snow and only a few days with slight frost. Mostly it was around 10°C and rainy/windy.  cl-rar-bored.png