Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

22 hours ago, applesjck said:

It’s mostly clear! I wish it would rain though. 

You can have some of ours if you like! :laugh:  Was out yesterday, fields are so waterlogged still, some of them look like lakes.

Here right now, sunny, but cold! th_mood_cold.gif.0b1e9a2d8bbdd1f30749400fc9ae709f.gif

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

You can have some of ours if you like! :laugh:  Was out yesterday, fields are so waterlogged still, some of them look like lakes.

Here right now, sunny, but cold! th_mood_cold.gif.0b1e9a2d8bbdd1f30749400fc9ae709f.gif

I’ll gladly take some of your rain! :D

On 1/17/2020 at 7:25 PM, Bas said:

Fret not, dear stallion, for your prayers will be answered and tagesschau told the fortune of some snow this weekend! :proud:

And they were correct. I have currently Snowfall by 2°C. First snow of the winter. cl-ts-yell.png

On 1/20/2020 at 12:13 AM, Bas said:

Unlike @IronM17 and maybe some other fellow countrymen, I was spared from snow this weekend.

Well, it was everything white in the night from Saturday to sunday, but on the next morning, all the snow was gone. But at least a little bit snow.

Anyway, the weather today is simply amazing. Sunny, no clouds and cold (-1°C). This is how winter have to be. cl-ts-yell.png

We got our annual dusting of snow, but then when it got barely above freezing it all turned to rain and melted. =(

Edited by Envy

Sunny and 12°C. Nice weather, but definitely to warm for late January. I mean, I watched last night on a world map with current tempertures, and it was warmer here in germany than in some european subtropical regions. pc-twut.png

8 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Sunny and 12°C. Nice weather, but definitely to warm for late January. I mean, I watched last night on a world map with current tempertures, and it was warmer here in germany than in some european subtropical regions. pc-twut.png

Its way to warm for January but I rather have 12°C than -12°C.

Germany is the new Spain. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

It was snowing rather lightly this morning but it kinda mellowed out outside.  It's been cloudy but the sun's been poking through here and there but thankfully it hasn't been windy!!  It was a good day today!