Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

We're back to miserable and hot. It was actually nice really early in the morning, but once the sun comes up that is gone.

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

Yes, and they continue even today! You can sense them in the air as they fly about. And while you are concentrating on them, you don't see the "ankle biters"! It itches so!

Today, summer is brought to me by sunshine, blue skies, and itchy ones! :squee:>_>

Yes I know all about the ankle biting! :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

Cloudy, warm (21°C ... it is 10:20 PM here in germany), humid and a little bit rain. There is also lightning in the distance, maybe we will get a thunderstorm. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

B O N K E R S - H O T

Thermometer in living room is saying 29.1 (°C)

Jock-strap & garters weather sure nuff

Oh, it's 30 here! Just before the thermometer got hit by the sun. So now it is unreadable.

I am going out on a walk in shorts, with water bottle and hat! I am going to enjoy the summer today (and will hate it for the rest of the months?). At least hoping it is too warm for mosquitoes :sealed:

It's been dry here for the past couple of weeks, save for a passing shower yesterday morning. We're not supposed to get rain until Saturday evening.

It's also been getting warmer, 80s during the day since Sunday.

The summer is currently knocking on my door. It is an annoying knock, go away! :glimmer:

Well gotta open then... *Opens the door* *29 degrees Celsius rushes in*

... I fell for it :lie: