Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

It's been calm the past few days, just recovering from a storm. It's pretty cold but no snow yet, which is good  because I don't like snow at all.

.. Summer can't come too early.

It is so cold out there you can take a cup of warm water, toss it out the door, and it will instantly turn to ice. I saw a video that my cousin posted on facebook this morning, replicated it, and not a single drop of liquid water hit the snow.

• Brohoof 1

It is 77 degrees Fahrenheit here down in Florida. Some people wish it was warmer, but I would like it to be colder. I have not seen snow for at least seven years, so many memories of it are clouded by the Florida heat.

So much snow! Holy crap! The snowplows aren't keeping up very well and my college decided not to cancel despite how horrible roads are everywhere. My poor yaris almost got stuck way too many times today... Currently, it's -10.4 celsius, feels like -25 with winds gusting up to 59 km/h.

Tomorrow, we're expecting the temperature with the wind chill factor to be as low as -35 to -40.

Edited by Celtore

To say it's cold would be understating it. There's a severe wind chill warning in effect, possibly even reaching record breaking low temperatures of -25 C, -40 C with the wind chill and expected to only get lower. This week is going to suck...