Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

it is freezing here! as it has been for the past month or so...

at night it snow a lot then we have to shovel a whole load of snow during the day :(

hope you are having warmer weather then me!

It's actually freezing today, in Texas! (it's not always hot here thankfully). Had a long walk outside traveling between school buildings and boy were my ears freezing. Should have worn my beanie.

It didn't get below 45 degrees Fahrenheit today. The Midwest/Northeast is caught in the most brutally cold storm of the last 40 years and here in Arizona it's just mild and sunny...like it is every winter... :muffins:

Edited by NomDeSpite

Well, here it is quite nice actually, not like what the other parts of Canada and the US are experiencing right now, so I got it lucky I guess!

Just like -6 right now, not very cold.

Kinda lame... It's supposed to get up into the 40s today, even though it only stayed in the teens yesterday. Usually with these really cold spells we at least see one more day of below freezing temperatures. =/

Guys give back our frost and snow please, it's second month of winter in Moscow, and amount of snow and cold I've seen this season is like a bad joke. I can't go skiing, rivers still not frozen. It's RAINING! It's freaking raining in winter! There snow in Egypt, in Israel. Everywhere! Just not here :( I just can't stand it anymore. I waited for 7 months and what i got?

Sorry but today I spent 6 hours on the road to got at the place I could ski.

Well, the whole town went black last night, except for those few people that had energy generators. We sat in the dark for about five hours by the fire while it was 13 below 0 outside.

So... I hate it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the whole town went black last night, except for those few people that had energy generators. We sat in the dark for about five hours by the fire while it was 13 below 0 outside. So... I hate it.

That's what I missing this winter too :(

all of north america is below 20, so i would say cold

As I said - give that back, I want to go there.

Well it sucks... truck is broke down and its -2 with wind chills about-15...... but that's a lot warmer then last night where "temps" were -15 and wind chills at -45 but at least I had heat.... with my truck not running all my stuff is gunna freeze on me... good thing I dumped my ice chest or else it would break