Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

it rained plenty the past few days (it’s been dry for months), so there’s puddles and mud everywhere. but it’s humid now, which sucks, but at least we got the rain we’ve been needing :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by dapper_donkey
  • Brohoof 1

Well, what can I say. Sun, heat (around 30°C), warm nights and no rain since ... I guess the last big rain was two or three months ago. The meadows and trees are yellow and the rivers are small. Last year so much rain in my region that it caused the deadliest flood since the sixthies and this year, one of the when not even the heaviest drought in the history of germany.

Moments ago, Tropical Melody said:

Still hot! But not quite so hot, maybe. Getting thunderstorms this week. Had one late last night, but some miles away. The rain will be welcome tho.

Hopefully that heat will arrive here as well. I can live without thunderstorms though.

On 2022-09-05 at 1:27 PM, Splashee said:

Hopefully that heat will arrive here as well. I can live without thunderstorms though.

Got the summer today (temperature and blue sunny sky)! Very nice. I need to go out on a long walk before the sun comes down! :squee: