Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

It's been cold enough to cover up with blankets, but being in a place where air masses meet and no real body of water close to even it out, there's always days where it's near freezing and then it swaps to a warm summer day in the middle of autumn. Since I like cold weather and snow it's kind of annoying to go through.

I much rather wear three sets of clothing rather than sweat all day in one. Unless I'm going to the gym. :please:

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

One hour is won with daylight savings here, but that means it gets darker an hour earlier. It is nice and sunny/blue skies outside, not too cold. I better get out on a long nice walk before darkness.

• Brohoof 1

It’s 50f and apparently it’s going to pour rain most of the night. So I assume and hope we won’t be getting any trick or treaters. I would hope people wouldn’t be walking their children around outside in a downpour.

It's been raining and I'm a little concerned that the water has been trying to find itself a way through the bedroom ceiling corner by my window. Which means I'll probably be having a rooftop adventure at some point just to make sure things are okay. :catface:

• Brohoof 1