Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

21 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Cold and wet. Basically the usual yearly reminder of why I feel the need to sleep through November to the start of March. :muffins:

Absolutely right! If I was rich I'd be somewhere nearer the tropics right now. :derp:

Other people may not realise but in the UK it's a damp coldness, which is the worst. However if it's frosty, the air is dry, which makes a nice change altho it's colder obviously.

2 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Absolutely right! If I was rich I'd be somewhere nearer the tropics right now. :derp:

Other people may not realise but in the UK it's a damp coldness, which is the worst. However if it's frosty, the air is dry, which makes a nice change altho it's colder obviously.

It's the sudden appearance of mould with the colder weather  that I really hate as well. Definitely doing something about a couple of walls in my house when the winter passes. A couple more years and hopefully I'll be able to emigrate and complain about the weather elsewhere. :muffins:

21 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

It's the sudden appearance of mould with the colder weather  that I really hate as well. Definitely doing something about a couple of walls in my house when the winter passes. A couple more years and hopefully I'll be able to emigrate and complain about the weather elsewhere. :muffins:

That's not good! :o  If it helps, I can have a similar issue in the front room (aka lounge), and have a couple of wardrobe dehumidifiers hanging up. I can also use an electric dehumidifier. Also the room needs to be kept warm, unfortunately.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Raining. But that's OK, I don't have to be out in it, and I'm digging the sound of it. :D

We have just under freezing here, and it was a nice day to walk outside. Give me some of that rain! I can turn it into show :raritycutehat: