Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

There's a storm coming. A snow storm...

img-2358599-1-43209729.jpg

I imagine that you're referring to the Titan rising in the West?  That one's supposed to make it here to the northeast on Monday.  Should be fun.  And by "fun," I mean WHY IS IT STILL SNOWING IN MARCH???  STOP IT MOTHER NATURE!!!

Also, it's cold and windy here.

After a long drought the rain is making up for lost time by pouring down for the last day or so and will continue throughout the weekend. People in southern California aren't used to the rain so what tends to happen is people get all their shopping and tasks done and then hibernate. This means things have been mostly slow at work with people unfortunetely deciding to all come at once whenever they do decide to shop. Because of my bad knee I am really really really starting to hate the rain, if you have arthritis or other joint problems than damp weather can be a living hell for you.

After forever, we finally had heavy rain! And then it became a drizzle. Then it rained heavily with thunder. Then it stopped. Southern Cali weather is weird..

its about to be snowy as all hell in Ohio 6 and a half to 9 inches being called for in tomorrow after noon to monday afternoons forecast

So I've been told by my family. :P

Apparently, it's rather sunny out here in the Phoenix Metro area. The Weather Channel says the rain has pretty much moved on.