Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

g3.5 What is your era of MLP?

Mixed Flower

• 1 year later...

I was born at the time of G3 but the only G3 I have ever seen is my sister's Twilight Twinkle doll, which is still at my granny's house actually!

I am G4, G4 is me!

I am probably more G4 Pony than human TBH!

I have been part of the fandom for over a year, and been watching the show for nearly 4 years!

(edited)

I was born some time around Generation 2. I remember watching a little bit of Gen 3 way back then, but other than that I'm drawing a blank.

Edited by Cash_In

(edited)

The last 2 years or so of G2 I guess. I never had any G2 toys though, I grew up with G3. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Birthdate is 1991, so I was born late G1, possibly during MLP Tales :huh:

You would be like year 9 and 10 of MLP. The Tales ponies as far as the toy goes I believe were released in 1993, think the cartoon was 92.

So you're still firmly in USA G1 toy land in 91.

1 minute ago, KarentheUnicorn said:

You would be like year 9 and 10 of MLP. The Tales ponies as far as the toy goes I believe were released in 1993, think the cartoon was 92.

So you're still firmly in USA G1 toy land in 91.

Regardless, it was still G1. I'd like to be clear on that because MLP Tales cartoon is still mistaken for G2's cartoon, while in fact said generation didn't have one, just a videogame. Hell, most people don't even know how G2 toys even look like :dash:

6 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Regardless, it was still G1. I'd like to be clear on that because MLP Tales cartoon is still mistaken for G2's cartoon, while in fact said generation didn't have one, just a videogame. Hell, most people don't even know how G2 toys even look like :dash:

Er, you're kind of preaching to the choir...but yea, Tales is part of G1.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

i'm born in 1990 so G1, but i didn't watch it back then, the toys were everywhere back then though

Edited by Lord Valtasar

• 4 weeks later...

well, i was born in 1991... but i didn't watch mlp in that year... :twi:

it wasn't until much much later, i think when i found the first g1 mlp movie on youtube... :fluttershy: *i'm not really sure when it was that i started... i can't really remember how old i was* :huh:

but since then, i've been watching all the gens up to fim ^_^

Edited by Snow Walnut

• 4 weeks later...

I was born in the middle of the hiatus between G1 and G2, in 1995. That would explain why I was deemed just barely old enough to receive a G2 pony when they came out when I was 2 (and I still have her).

P.S. The wiki says that G1 ended in 1993.

Edited by Khoufu