Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark MLP Creepypasta: "An Apple Death"

Zant

Hey just want some thoughts and feedback on this creepypasta I wrote up.

------------------------------------------

I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I saw one episode I wish I could forget though. It wasn't like a normal episode, it was different. I saw this while I was an intern at Hasbro but it was cancelled before airing because the CEO of Hasbro said it was too “scary”. I said how bad could it be and took it from his office. I put it in and BAM! it started.

It started normally enough. Pinkie Pie was baking cupcakes for AppleJacks birthday. This was because it was AppleJacks “birthday”.
Then the “theme song” played but it was different somehow. I couldn't figure out how but it seemed off.
I then saw the title was “An Apple Death” writer of the episode was “David Firth” who's that I wondered? I didn't remember any episodes by him.
Then AppleJack “went to her party” and saw Pinkie Pie or at least she THOUGHT it was pinkie pie. This was how it started. Pinkie Pie turned around and applejack realized that Pinkie Pie was green. “But..” she thought “Pinkie pie was pink how could this be?”
Then the green pinkie pie turned around and said “Hi”
Who r u said applejack and where is pinkie pie? Did you kill her?
“Yes said the green pinkie pie who said my name is Greenie Die”
Picture of greenie Die
I am hear to “be your new friend but” I had to kill Pinkie Pie
Thats horrible said applejack
Then Greenie die said if you don't like it then I will kill you
And then she killed applejack who “tried to run away” but she “tripped” and fell and greenie tackled her with a knife.
Greenie said hahahaha and stabbed applejack
But twilight said ah this is not the real pinkie pie. She is green. Unlike pinkie pie who is pink.
Then twilight started bleeding hyper realistic blood.
Oh no said minuette this wouldn't have happened if you never left Canterlot because Greenie Die was really a changeling. That killed the real Pinkie Pie now Greenie die was going to kill applejack.
Crash said rainbow dash as she flew into greenie die before she killed applejack.
Yay! Said fluttershy as she was glad that AppleJack didn't die.
Then the fight began. Applejack hit greenie die but greenie die ran out of the screen to escape.
Hahaha she said  you shouldn't have watched that.

True Ending
Greenie die appeared behind me and killed me.
Now you must go kill greenie die! The world needs you!
WAIT LOOK BEHIND YOU! ITS GREENIE DIE!
Greenie Die then killed you, and you died too.
The end!
Now if you dont post this in 10 places Slenderpony will come and scare you.

Alternate Ending
“What the heck?” I thought
David Firth must be a psychopath or something. I decided to google him and realized that he was infact an animator who made disturbing animations.
I walked back into my boss's office and asked him why David Firth would write an episode for My Little Pony: FIM.
My boss said “Oh you took that, I was about to send it back to him, He sent it to us as a joke”
“Huh that's odd.”
“Get back to work, and that episode is disturbing”
“Yep I said”
The end!

--------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? Would love feedback.

• Brohoof 1

For a moment, I almost thought you once worked at Hasbro. Then I read a little more and realized, "No WAY this person worked at Hasbro, you had me fooled."

Heh heh. I remember being thirteen though, what an age to be. We were all a little like this once, for varying amounts of time. :)

• 2 weeks later...