Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Peasant Machine

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I'm definitely no music critic, but if I were to make a suggestion, I'd say that I like this song pretty well. The choice of instruments were sometimes a bit questionable though, but its not too much of a gripe. It really reminds me of a factory level in an older type of game, like Sonic or Final Fantasy.

• Brohoof 1

That low-end melodic sawtooth is very nice. However, I wouldn't have it always played from the highest point in the frequency spectrum of the filter. Perhaps start it in a filter and slowly sweep it out until it's in it's purest form without any presence of the filter. Also, some in and out vibrato could in added to the notes with longer duration to give that sawtooth lead some variance and color. You don't have to do it every time though. 

Some upper polysynth strings running on blocked staccato chords would work perfectly with this piece, as it seems to be missing something on the upper end. 

Love that percussion work. Though some variance in the rhythm and depth in the EQ is suggested. 

All in all, very nice piece. It kinda has this Ratchet and Clank vibe to it...

Kinda surprised anyone actually liked it. Really surprised. I was going for a sort of industrial vibe that gives a sense of machinery, something like that. 

That low-end melodic sawtooth is very nice. However, I wouldn't have it always played from the highest point in the frequency spectrum of the filter. Perhaps start it in a filter and slowly sweep it out until it's in it's purest form without any presence of the filter. Also, some in and out vibrato could in added to the notes with longer duration to give that sawtooth lead some variance and color. You don't have to do it every time though. 

Some upper polysynth strings running on blocked staccato chords would work perfectly with this piece, as it seems to be missing something on the upper end. 

Love that percussion work. Though some variance in the rhythm and depth in the EQ is suggested. 

All in all, very nice piece. It kinda has this Ratchet and Clank vibe to it...

Gonna be honest a lot of that went waaay over my head. XD Thank you for the advice though, I appreciate it. I probably own't be able to put any of it to practice honestly but I am glad it is there. 

Kinda surprised anyone actually liked it. Really surprised. I was going for a sort of industrial vibe that gives a sense of machinery, something like that. 

Gonna be honest a lot of that went waaay over my head. XD Thank you for the advice though, I appreciate it. I probably own't be able to put any of it to practice honestly but I am glad it is there. 

I kinda knew you were gonna say that, but hey, I can help you understand all of it so that way you'll be able to put it to use...

I was going for a sort of industrial vibe that gives a sense of machinery, something like that.

Well you definitely nailed that.

I see a few people bringing up video game music, and I was planning to say that it vaguely reminded me of something from the Wild Nine OST.  I do like the percussion; though the sawtooth (mostly because it's, well, sawtooth) begins to grate a bit after a while.  I can't criticize you for its repetitive nature because: 1. I love video game music (which tends to be repetitive), and 2. every piece of music I've ever created is repetitive. xD