Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Ember is here!

Princess Ember

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Other

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The colors :)

I am a huge freakin' fangirl of Ember. And I also enjoy watching Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Drake & Josh, iCarly, SNL, and etc. I am excited to meet other people! :D

• Brohoof 8

Hi there Princess Ember! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-4473902.sig-

PrincessEmber Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome, Princess Ember! I love the look of your profile, very nice! I like Ember a lot too and I hope she'll be featured a little more prominently in the future. 

I know you're going to have a great time with us here at MLP forums and I'm really looking forward to seeing you on the boards!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

Greetings, Princess Ember, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

Should you have any questions or are in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We're all only happy to help show you the ropes!

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon. ;)

2604__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash

• Brohoof 4

Hey there Princess Ember, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 3

Hello, and welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! :) It's awesome to have you here, thanks so much for joining this wonderful community - I'm sure you'll love it here and meet plenty of great new friends! :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or just feel like talking to someone, then don't hesitate to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee: I'm always up for a chat! I also love Star Vs The Forces of Evil, and used to watch iCarly and Drake and Josh an awful lot. :love:

• Brohoof 3