Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm back! Lmao

FirstPonySpectre

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Well, this is actually my second time making a thread on this page. I figured since I haven't been on this forum in over a year and my account is still around I should make another post on this board! Sort of like a welcome back sorta thing. -shrugs-. 

Well. It's good to be back and I hope I can meet some new friends as well as rekindle a few of the friendships I bailed on so abruptly due to my personal life pulling me away from here. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Welcome home, FirstPonySpectre! You won't remember me from before (I just started here this week) but I'm sure we'll get acquainted as we bump into each other on the boards. It's very nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to knowing you better!  ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hey there FirstPonySpectre, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome back to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 1

sig-4498745.sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-

FirstPonySpectre Welcome back to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 1