Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the shoo be doo song will be in the movie?

Unlikeable Pony

So, here's a quick question: given how "Shoo be doo" is a bit of a Pony meme and the mane thing that people know about seaponies from the 80s, do you think they'll force in a remix of the shoo be doo song at some point of the movie? :P

36608__safe_twilight+sparkle_meme_image+

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*Frank and Dr Clayton Forrester pop up behind Trin, make creepy faces and hand motions*

MEEEEEAN PONY!

DEEEEEEP HURTING!

HEEEINOUS GOREFICS!

FLAAAAAAT MOUNTAIN DEWWW!

SHOO BEE DOO BEE DOO FOREVER...

Trin: :angry: NOOOOOOOOO! Not in the show or movie!!! *starts galloping, crashes a trin-shaped hole through the wall*

No, I'm actually glad sea ponies finally made it into canon, I just feel the song is unnecessary more than once if we're to take the sea pony characters seriously, like the other three ethnicities.

Edited by Trinitron Keys

(edited)

I dunno. I doubt it, though I did notice that the leader is named Water Lily. Which is definitely a throwback reference to a baby sea pony named Water Lily. It'd be cool if she was the same color.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

It would be a pretty funny and welcomed mythology gag, if it were to be put int movie.

But I don't really know if it would actually be in it.  For we all we know there could be a brand new song made for this part of the film.

Also this is the best title for a topic yet.

I doubt that. Maybe if the movie was about seaponies and even then I would doubt it.

There's supposed to be a HEAVY seapony theme based on the promo material we've seen so far. I think it's fair to say they'll be very important.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its a very memorable song whenever you see or hear seaponies that song just pops right into your head if you've seen the movie sure they looked a little creepy back then, but I would like to hear a form of the song remixed or redone sure its not the best song, but its so catchy and memorable.

Judging from the art, those aren't sea ponies anyway, they're merponies or hippocampi.

I'm pretty sure they'll call them Seaponies anyways in the film though. :P

They've played pretty hot and loose with Aquatic pony designs this Gen, hasbro has seemed to always want to hold onto the G1 design while the artists and comic artists have all wanted to use hippocampi designs instead.

Maybe Hasbro finally caved and realized that Nostalgia isn't always worth it.

• 3 weeks later...