Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forbiden Love (1X1 Rp with Drago Ryder)

Dapper Charmer

@Dapper Charmer

Dawn nodded slightly and stood. "I'm ready when you are." She said, excited about the possibility of spending time with someone she could consider a friend, though the chance that their friendship could develop into something more would most likely be influenced by this. The alicorn didn't really think about it that much, though.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Drago Ryder,

"Let's get to it," Mist said with a smile. he spread his batwings and took to the sky. As he led Dawn to the resteraunt he hoped to Celestia that he wouldn't mess this up. When they got there Mist led Dawn inside and they were greeted by a male Zebra. "Table for two?" he asked seemingly not noticeing or not caring that Dawn was an Alicorn.

@Dapper Charmer

Dawn smiled as she looked around the restaurant. The building itself was nice and she felt like she could relax. The alicorn then noticed the zebra and gave a light smile, before waiting for Mist and herself to be led to their table. "I wonder what they serve here?" She thought, somewhat curious.

@@Drago Ryder

Mist gave a friendly smile to waiter, "a table for two would be perfect thank you."

"Right this way sir," the waiter said before leading them to a quite table. The waiter left and Mist picked up a menu. He looked up at Dawn, "some of the items on here maybe a bit 'different' but trust me it's great."

(feel free to make up some food items)

@Dapper Charmer

Dawn nodded slight and looked over the menu. As she looked over the menu, the alicorn found it hard to decide on what exactly to eat. Eventually, she settled on something and glanced at Mist. "I'll have the spaghetti and veggie balls." She said, knowing that it would be a light meal that would be good as a meal.

@Drago Ryder

Mist glanced at Dawn with a smile and went back to looking at the menu. Within seconds Mist had also decided. "I think I'll have Crawler Calzone," said Mist as he put down the menu. The waiter came over and Mist told him what they wanted. He gave a nod and then went back to the kitchen.

@Dapper Charmer

Dawn felt comfortable in her skin for the first time in months and glanced at Mist. "So, what brought you to Ponyville anyway? I assume you don't live there judging by your description of the treatment of bat ponies, so I guess I'm a bit curious about you."

(edited)

@@Drago Ryder

Mist usually wasn't very comfortable talking about his past but strangely he felt comfortable around Dawn. "Well originally my great great grandfather Typhoon Twister moved down here for the Luba Celesta War. When the was was over though he found it easier to stay. He tried living in town but everypony hated him. So he moved to the Everfree and my family's been here ever since."

Edited by Dapper Charmer